Smk Creations ! [Daniel Bryan .Cas file Released 9/17/13]

Smk™

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About graves:

- I'm not feeling this face very much, there are a lot of tweaks to do. Here's a cool shot to work with.

- He uses tight pants, and those textures just look like painting over his legs. Try to make it look like pants.

He is doing the best he can and I say Graves looks good so far. If anyone wants to fix him, they can do so when they download him from CC. . There is only one other Graves on CC that looks great like yours. For all the haters on my comment here, bite me. Sorry if I'm honest and no I'm not impatient.

Yea that's just being impatient. The CAW needs work. Let him do the work.

As for the tight pants comment its true. But is very hard to achieve this. If there's a tights that resemble edges, where the knee pads show through choose those. Cause graves wears knee pads under his jeans so it will help make it look a bit better.

I don't know if those exist though

I downloaded your awesome Shield (great job man!), one problem i have though is that Seth Rollins was 6'5" when he is actually 6'1" and i in my stupidity altered the height and lost the rendering and the Hounds of Justice T-Shirt.

Edit: I noticed your new Seth Rollins in the OP, Has the height been adjusted?? thanks.

The shield in my thread I thought I did everything maybe I forgot I will check it later btw thanks

Archived