Premiere Tag Team Attire Expose'

StarzCreed

Here's the tag team attire showcase of Premiere showin myself (MoonStar)Right and Y So High (DatNewCharisma)Left. Take a look at most of the attires we've made, still more to be added and we'll update this with whatever new costumes in the future

Untitled-3.png

faces.jpg

CTHN - White/Gold & Red/Silver

cthn.jpg

HomeSick(Left) & ZeroRain(Right)londrickzerorain.jpg

YingYang(Left) & RisingSun(Right)clubnightrisingsun.jpg

Premium

premiumcollage.jpg

Red & Blue

megaman.jpg

A agree with Status. They're both "Bruthaz" but they don't quite have many Black features facially. But aside from that they're top notch attire-wise. That damn sure can't be denied. Nice color scheme choices, excellent design work. 8/10 for sure. Only gripe I have is the face morphing. But welcome to our little second of the CAW community none the less, seen a couple of your YT vids. This is definitely a good place to scout more views and people to "work" with.

I see the facial detail, it's probably just cuz the pics are kinda elongated that they aren't readily noticeable. Been watching Y So High from the first time he started posting attire pics on here actually, so it's good seeing you guys back on the boards. I'd say it's high time we breath some life back into the Originals board, don't you?

Yes...let's do that.

Moonstar kinda looks like Swoozie from Youtube. :P Nice Characters, dude. I definitely see some heavy Japanese/Anime/Puro influences in your attires and design schemes. Do you have any other characters by chance?

Paint tool work is top notch, face seems really basic.

Thanks, our faces weren't up to par this year something happened with our morphing, but our faces don't look default imo

Awesome!

Thanks man

A agree with Status. They're both "Bruthaz" but they don't quite have many Black features facially. But aside from that they're top notch attire-wise. That damn sure can't be denied. Nice color scheme choices, excellent design work. 8/10 for sure. Only gripe I have is the face morphing. But welcome to our little second of the CAW community none the less, seen a couple of your YT vids. This is definitely a good place to scout more views and people to "work" with.

Appreciate, as for YSH face his morphing got messed up, and for the bruthaz thing my dude is actually half indian. and also what does a black man suppose to look like?

I see the facial detail, it's probably just cuz the pics are kinda elongated that they aren't readily noticeable. Been watching Y So High from the first time he started posting attire pics on here actually, so it's good seeing you guys back on the boards. I'd say it's high time we breath some life back into the Originals board, don't you?

Yes...let's do that.

Yessir seems like the forum focuses 95% on Wrestler Caws originals get no love.

Moonstar kinda looks like Swoozie from Youtube. :P Nice Characters, dude. I definitely see some heavy Japanese/Anime/Puro influences in your attires and design schemes. Do you have any other characters by chance?

Lmfaoooo swooozie, and sorry these are the only characters me and ysh make.

Appreciate, as for YSH face his morphing got messed up, and for the bruthaz thing my dude is actually half indian. and also what does a black man suppose to look like?

Generally speaking, the "Black" face structure has wider features. Wider, fuller lips. Bigger noses, etc. Head sizes vary, but as a general rule, us black folk have larger heads as far as height, width, depth & structure (Chin and Jaw). So that's a factor to take into consideration as well. You don't have to go over the top, but little details like that stand out.

Archived