White Leather Jacket's CAW's 2K13 (Taven Updated)

White Leather Jacket

Thought I'd start a new thread since the old one is dead. Here's all my updated CAW's.

Blade Myers:

2s0ctwi.jpg

Brock Nedermeyer:

2d1n6g2.jpg

Klown:

2ut11d3.jpg

Taven Rahban:

New:

wt9l5k.jpg

n63ml2.jpg

The Dooleys:

jqgsa0.jpg

Dooley. It's not just a name, it's a state of mind. A twisted state of mind at that. Theses Three Brothers are Homicidal, Genocidal Lunatics who love to cause as much chaos as they can, where ever they can. Last year Spaz the un-official leader and smartest (10th Grade!) of them decided they would try their hand at pro wrasslin. But behind the scenes it was total disaster and it all began when Punt started listening to hip-hop.

His fragile mind was being influenced by the words of those such as 50 Cent and Little Wayne, even going so far as to listening to the West Coast rap of the 90's. It twisted his already twisted mental condition to the point where he began to think of himself as a blinged out thug with bitches and ho's in different area codes he could get to in his pimped out Escalade sitting on 32" dubs. And them bitches better have his money!

As you can see, things were not right in Dooleyville (as if), so Spaz and Bull had to take their brother (and yes before you ask, he IS the middle child...nuff said) to a psychiatrist. The shrink stated the obvious, that he was "lost cause", and Bull being pissed they had to pay 500 smackers for a shrink to say that led him to power-bombing the bastard through a table. Needless to say the doctor pressed charges and the boys have been on the run ever since.

Wanted in several states for lewd behavior and banned from Amsterdam for life. (don't even ask)

Lock.

Your.

Doors.

And hide your wives and girlfriends.
Bull looks Hungry...

And one last thing to add...

They also go by the name "The Redneck Rejects"

Credit goes to OZ70NYC and Thr33X for first creating The Dooleys and letting me fully take over the reigns of The Dooleys. Also like to add the little story is also done by OZ70NYC and Thr33X.

Our section of the forum is pretty much on life support right now. Aside from the occasional new comer popping up and starting a thread, I'm the only old skooler posting anything new regularly. Even so, there's a lotta' lurkers about. People will view your threads, but for whatever odd reason they don't leave a reply. Just keep puttin' out new stuff. As long as it's getting downloaded on CC, that's all that really matters.

BTW, I decided I'd just make a series of different tattoo designs rather then try and create individual themes for The Dooleys. I'll let you know when they're all complete and upload them all in bulk. You can decided how you wanna' use them once you've DL'd them all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived