NXT Project (Baron Corbin V3 And Attire Preview Added )

Auday Elyafe

NF'nS just gave you a holy grail of face refs, use those. And use them often, The beard needs some work, if you notice on the refs, the top part of the beard isn't angled like that, you currently have it like the top of a circle, Enzo's is more of a straight angle.

But I'm sure you've got this, this is just an early preview. I'm looking forward to the updates.

NF'nS just gave you a holy grail of face refs, use those. And use them often, The beard needs some work, if you notice on the refs, the top part of the beard isn't angled like that, you currently have it like the top of a circle, Enzo's is more of a straight angle.

But I'm sure you've got this, this is just an early preview. I'm looking forward to the updates.

thank u i will try my best :)

Enzo's got no beard now anyways so you don't have to Worry about it! He also has nose and ear piercings, check his instagram account there's a load of great refs there ;)

Use this PIC to help u with Corbin, Me, Oldsie and shattered! made this but it got corrupted and deleted but this should help! :)https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBenHodson/status/358909431536316416/photos

Thats not free is it?

fyi just so you know its like 8.99 a month. ok done back to topic

Are you planning on attempting a Judas Devlin? i tried and it came out like crap dudes tats are hard to make or cant find ones that remotely look like his.

Enzo's got no beard now anyways so you don't have to Worry about it! He also has nose and ear piercings, check his instagram account there's a load of great refs there ;)

Use this PIC to help u with Corbin, Me, Oldsie and shattered! made this but it got corrupted and deleted but this should help! :)https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBenHodson/status/358909431536316416/photos

Thanks for the ref :)

Thats not free is it?

fyi just so you know its like 8.99 a month. ok done back to topic

Are you planning on attempting a Judas Devlin? i tried and it came out like crap dudes tats are hard to make or cant find ones that remotely look like his.

if I found enough tattoo refs to make him I will. :)

• 6 months later...

Archived