NXT Project (Baron Corbin V3 And Attire Preview Added )

Auday Elyafe

So Since S.A.S Connection Is Done For This Year I Started My Own NXT Project

rj9.png

Credits For :

Righteous For Movesets

Hippo For Rowan Mask Idea

Smk For PT Fixes

Samy For Uploads

WFMashUpz For Corbin Tights Logo

TNAImpact12 For Fixes

Baron Corbin

jtdd.jpg

1mh0.jpg

f8dr.jpg

Version 2

aj53.jpg

Version 1

9ww3.jpg

Enzo Amore

rkfz.jpg

Bo Dallas

?S.A.S Connection Collab (Tags Are SASCONNECTION)

10qkism.jpg

2r6yuzl.jpg

Eric Rowan

S.A.S Connection Collab (Tags Are SASCONNECTION)

j9ri2d.jpg

316ww7s.jpg

You should try to make Enzo Amore...Bada Boom, The Realest Guy In The Room!

i will try to make the whole roster if i can first i will go for the caws that weren't made by anyone enzo amore is planned after baron corbin

here is enzo tattoo set :)

f9mc.jpg

baron corbin

mib9.jpg1w3.png

hopefully baron corbin will be kind enough and tweet some legs and back tats i have the right leg tattoo covered but the left leg and his back tats were so hard cuz i didnt find refs

A few tips:

Regarding the man with the most annoying smile in the universe (Bo Dallas) you have to work on the nose. It is to wide, especially at the bottom.

For Rowan I would suggest you morph the chin to the extreme, at least in length, to improve the beard!

I would try and seek out either a face texture for these or an experienced CAWer to tweak these for you because (I'm not trying to be mean or anything just my opinion and the truth :) ) these CAWs look pretty default especially the Baron Corbin, need a lot of work!!!

Also use different lipstick the lips on all of your CAWS seem to be the default number 1!

Enzo Amore Early Preview And Baron Corbin Update Added .

If Anyone Can Bring Me Enzo Face Refs It Would Be So Helpful To Make The Caw Look Better . :)

I would try and seek out either a face texture for these or an experienced CAWer to tweak these for you because (I'm not trying to be mean or anything just my opinion and the truth :) ) these CAWs look pretty default especially the Baron Corbin, need a lot of work!!!

Also use different lipstick the lips on all of your CAWS seem to be the default number 1!

i don't wanna use textures since 95% of my caws this year have face textures so i am trying to work with no textures :) and i don't think they are default but anyway it is ur opinion :)

Well, here's my opinion. Baron is better, but still needs tweaking. I'll ask some suggestions to him via twitter, let's see what I can get.

About Enzo, I actually don't like the start that much, check his WWE.com render, it's the best face ref that I found.

Archived