CAWs.ws Fantasy Football (NFL) 2013/2014

Lunchbox

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there another way to see/send the invite? Because my email isn't letting me log in right now

If you can't get your email sorted out im gonna have to give someone the spot. I sent acouple more, ill give you to tomorrow.

That's understandable. You can just give it away now, as I don't see a resolution anytime soon.

This sunday, I thought.

Yeah pretty sure we agreed on August 18th at 6pm Eastern Time.

Also I'm really debating on what draft pick I hope I get this year. Last year I ended up being the 1st pick in the draft and it worked out well but it's always a tough spot. I think your best this year is going to be early or in the middle. Anything late is going to be tough.

So have we confirmed the new date? Also do we have the teams? Scripted what e-mail are you using? Perhaps we can help you figure it out.

In using ymail. It's never done this before and then randomly my account started asking me for my password, which I've forgotten, so I can't access anything -_-

So have we confirmed the new date? Also do we have the teams? Scripted what e-mail are you using? Perhaps we can help you figure it out.

In using ymail. It's never done this before and then randomly my account started asking me for my password, which I've forgotten, so I can't access anything -_-

Is your ESPN account important to you? If not I guess you could just create a new email account somewhere, create an ESPN account quick, get a new invite to the new e-mail and your good to go?

Is your ESPN account important to you? If not I guess you could just create a new email account somewhere, create an ESPN account quick, get a new invite to the new e-mail and your good to go?

Don't even have an ESPN account so I could create a new one lol if it's not too late

Just made a new email and an ESPN account. If its not too late, is like to join your fantasy football league.

Archived