CAWs.ws Fantasy Football (NFL) 2013/2014

Lunchbox

To start this off, let me know whos in this year. I got one person waiting in the wings so if someone backs out hes in, better yet if we get two more people wanting to join we can expand.

Galaxy Aces - In

Boy Scouts Rule of D - In

Norv's Redemption - In

UK Jets - In

Aces And Eights - In

Tebow Mania - In

Got Any Grapes - In

Kibbles And Vicks - In

Snaptheball Brodie - In

Jello Pudding Pops -

Florida Mustangs -

Arrested Millionaires -

Also i set the draft date to Sunday August 18th, 11am EST. That we can always work on though. We got alot of time between now and the start of the season so we can talk about any rule changes too. I was thinking of adding a slot for a IR player so if some gets hurt you can move him to that slot and pick up someone else.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK Jets to make the Playoffs for a third consecutive year!

Rule of D's is back to defend his crown, bitches!

I need the date set at least 2 weeks in advance so I can make sure I can make it. Lets pick a date, and stick to it.

The date is set, it's just the time that could change (I think it should be later tbh).

I wanna be in, but err, where are these names coming from?

They're all our team names from last season. If you're new, you'll get a new team or an old one if the owner isn't returning. You can change them if thats the case. He just wants to know which of the old owners is returning.

Right now Based MOB gets first dibs into the league with Captain Backwoods being next.

I don't know if people want to expand the league past two more teams but as long as everyone rejoins i guess there is a demand for it. But ill leave that up to everyone else.

A 14 team league might be tough since you'd be grasping at straws towards the end of the draft but that's up to everyone else. If your going to rejoin this year you should be serious about it regardless of how your draft goes, if you don't think you will be, perhaps let someone else have your spot.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't Grenade say he was leaving Caws? I wasn't sure if he was serious or not. I think if we don't hear anything from the others by the end of this week (maybe part of next?) then we should start giving others a chance so that we lock in those who can make the draft / will be active this year.

Archived