Save sharing?

xXMUTAXx

Hey guys,

I have a save that I wouldn't mind sharing but I have no clue how to get it ready. Do I just rehash and resign to an anonymous profile and its good to go?

Thanks.

It would depend on what you are sharing.

If you want to share CAWs or Arenas, you'll want to default resign the save as well as every CAW and/or Arena file and put them with it.

Yes, just grab your entire WWE 13 save folder within the profile you are browsing on your drive. Resign those with anonymous ids and upload with all file sin tact. What sort of save do you have planned? Any specific era?

Thanks for helping guys. :)

Actually I have a mixed era save that I thought people might have fun with. It has some indie caws, puro, classic wwf, ecw and wcw guys that I've compiled. It has the trons, renders and arenas done as well as some attire tweaks on certain caws.

Ill have to figure out who made what and get some screen caps first though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I have a save that I wouldn't mind sharing but I have no clue how to get it ready. Do I just rehash and resign to an anonymous profile and its good to go?

Thanks.

If you want to share CAWs or Arenas, you'll want to default resign the save as well as every CAW and/or Arena file and put them with it.

Was wondering this too...what do you mean exactly by "default resign the save and each caw/arena"? I need the tool to do this right? Brienj's or the other one? Thanks for the help...

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Was wondering this too...what do you mean exactly by "default resign the save and each caw/arena"? I need the tool to do this right? Brienj's or the other one? Thanks for the help...

No. To save share, you don't need any special tool. All you need is a basic save resigner. I use Horizon 360, but there are others that work adequately.

Archived