Create-a-Story questions...

DoomSlayer

So I started messing around with story mode again for the first time since SvR 11 I think...but I don't really remember certain things lol.

What is the limit of CAWS you can use in 1 story?

Is it 15 per story or 15 per show?

Does the game count each attire as one of the slots allowed? In other words, if I use a Samoa Joe CAW (for example) in a scene with one attire and use a different attire in a match...does it count as 1 slot or 2?

When it comes to branching scenes...how do you set the choices/branching options? The screen you get after branching seems to set the choices as a scene on the next show? Idk if I'm confused or not reading it right but it seems wrong lol. Why cant they choose in a scene right after the branching action on the same show?

Why do I get a "change path" option if its always blacked out? Im guessing the path hasnt been set yet?

That leads me to my last question (if thats the case) how do you set the path?

Thanks.

I don't have an answer for anything regarding paths and branching, as I don't use it for WWE Alternate. In regards to your CAW questions, here you go...

You can use up to 15 CAWs per Story Design (no matter how long or how many shows it has). Each CAW has a in-ring, cut scene, and entrance costume per attire. Those three are selectable, so you only use one CAW slot. However, each actual attire takes up another CAW slot.

Archived