Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle entrances

Poison Mist

Each year a lot of people make the same generic entrances for some of my favorite superstars so I decided to post two of my favorite entrances that I have come up with. A lot of superstars have this intensity when they make there way to the ring but it doesn't translate well in the game. I tried to switch things up and make these entrances capturing that emotion to the fullest. If you have any requests than by all means request away. I usually go for more attitude or ruthless aggression stars but don't let that stop you from asking.

Chris Benoit

This entrance is pretty simple. Benoit does his cut throat motion on the stage and then briskly walks to the ring to kick some a**.

Intro

Motion: Zack Ryder

Lighting: 42

Stage

Motion: Legend 13

Lighting: 63

Camera Angle: When he does the cut throat motion zoom in on his face

Ramp

Motion: Ken Shamrock

Ring-In

Motion: DDP

Ring

Motion: Superstar 23

Finalize

Champion Entrance: Faarooq

Multi-Title Entrance: 71

Kurt Angle (Attitude)

So I went for the entrance that Kurt Angle did from the late 90's to early 00's. I thought it would match my caw perfectly. During this era he switched from Olympic Gold Medalist know it all, to more of a serious in ring persona. He did this switching every show so its hard to make an entrance for him. In this entrance he does his spin at the ramp as well as the ring. Doing the ring spin was harder that I thought it would be. I based it off of this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuUURt3TBo0

Intro

Motion: Superstar 01

Lighting: 36

Stage

Motion: Bret Hart

Pyro: 26 (Hit the pyro as soon as he turns around)

Camera Angle: I just tried keeping the camera right in front of him, when the pyro goes off I zoomed out to get a full shot of the stage.

Ramp

Motion: Superstar 1

Ring-In

Motion: Superstar 1

Ring

Motion: Superstar 36 (I realize this is the hurricanes entrance, he is the only superstar that sort of does the Kurt Angle spin)

Camera Angle: Make sure when he does the spin keep the camera on his upper body and not his lower legs, also when he goes to the turnbuckle and does the hurripose, make sure to cut away until it is over.

Finalize

Champion Entrance: Superstar 01

Multi-Title Entrance: 70

Kurt Angle (Ruthless Aggression)

I went with this because I'm bored of the normal Kurt Angle Entrance. During the Ruthless Agression Era he switched it up a bit sometimes kneeling in the corner of the ring, other times spinning around fast on one leg. I took creative liberties because I wanted something different.

Intro

Motion: Superstar 01

Stage

Motion: Drew McIntyre

Ramp

Motion: 13

Pyro: Stage Pyro 01 (Hit the pyro as soon as he raises his arms)

Ring-In

Motion: Drew McIntyre

Ring

Motion: Wade Barrett

Finalize

Champion Entrance: Superstar 01

Multi-Title Entrance: 70

• 2 weeks later...

Archived