Several debuting wrestlers expected at Destination X?

Misatouki

Aside from the returning Homicide and Rubix (who Al Snow has said will now be going under his regular Jigsaw name), there has been some talk of several new faces showing up in Louisville, KY on the Destination X dubbed episode of Impact Wrestling.

Homicide will be making his return against Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt in the "X-Division Wrestlers of the Past" category. Meanwhile, Kenny King, Manik, and Chavo Guerrero will be in the "Present" three-way, and Jigsaw is expected to be one of the three participants in the "Future" match. PWInsider reports that there are expected to be a few new faces coming to the TNA roster in Louisville this Thursday. No word yey on who those named may be, nor any news on other returning faces. This is said to be a move to freshen up the scene of Impact Wrestling television.

Aside from the returning Homicide and Rubix (who Al Snow has said will now be going under his regular Jigsaw name), there has been some talk of several new faces showing up in Louisville, KY on the Destination X dubbed episode of Impact Wrestling.

Homicide will be making his return against Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt in the "X-Division Wrestlers of the Past" category. Meanwhile, Kenny King, Manik, and Chavo Guerrero will be in the "Present" three-way, and Jigsaw is expected to be one of the three participants in the "Future" match. PWInsider reports that there are expected to be a few new faces coming to the TNA roster in Louisville this Thursday. No word yey on who those named may be, nor any news on other returning faces. This is said to be a move to freshen up the scene of Impact Wrestling television.

Too late for that.

I want Jigsaw to get a deal only when TNA gets its shit together with handling talent and no longer does that push-stop-push fgtry they do (especially with X Division stars). Homicide coming back could be funny if it's a full-time deal, since it reinforces Doug Williams' statement about Hernandez being doomed to the tag division instead of ever getting a singles title run.

I want Jigsaw to get a deal only when TNA gets its shit together with handling talent and no longer does that push-stop-push fgtry they do (especially with X Division stars). Homicide coming back could be funny if it's a full-time deal, since it reinforces Doug Williams' statement about Hernandez being doomed to the tag division instead of ever getting a singles title run.

Hernandez and his revolving door of Latinos...and Matt Morgan.....

He's the one that should get released, the guy's a liability.

Hernandez and his revolving door of Latinos...and Matt Morgan.....

He's the one that should get released, the guy's a liability.

According to Williams, the head drop he took from the botched Border Toss felt similar to the suplexes he took when competing in Japan and as a result, he actually didn't get pissed over the matter. He even told Prichard, who was extremely adamant about him getting a concussion test shortly after the match, that he felt fine and was alright (although he admits to have finally given in to Prichard's request).

Overall, I think Hernandez is an alright talent, though I can certainly see why he may never get a run as a singles champion.

They get signed....

Shows up once every 2 months.

Then get released for no reason.

VINTAGE TNA, sadly. Really mind-boggling how they do that shit in this day and age when it was one of WCW's biggest mistakes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chuckie T debuted, only because the show is in Kentucky. I would be surprised because it's TNA. Then again, it's not like they pay no attention to the Indy scene, otherwise Jigsaw, Scorpio Sky, Tony Nese, TJ Perkins, Brian Cage, Jay Bradley, Johnny Yuma, Kenny King, GenMe, Flip Kendrick, Joey Ryan, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, etc., etc. would have never shown up on Impact, regardless of how their time in TNA was (mis)used.

Archived