Of These New Guys, which has the best chance of getting in the game(Even as DLC)

Monarch98

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these new wrestlers have a chance of getting in the game(even as DLC)

• Bray Wyatt
    • Bo Dallas
    • Fandango
    • Curtis Axel
    • Brad Maddox

As the topic says, who do you think has the best chance of making it into the game, even as a DLC character. Now there is no guarantee that anyone of these choices will make it to the roster, but who know?

BTW, I included Bo and Maddox based on the fact that Bo has competed on WWE programming(including competing in the Rumble as well as subsequent programs) and Maddox on the fact that he has wrestled a few matches on RAW and NXT, besides we have had JR, Cole and Fred Durst in years past, so anything's possible. Just saying.

Hope you vote on this poll. Thank you.

Well I can Dallas and Maddox on the disc, so that leaves Axel, Wyatt and Fandango

• Fandango debuted first, so he's got the best chance.
  • They have a McGillicutty model from '12, so it wouldn't be heard to update him as Axel
  • Wyatt is a wildcard for DLC though.

Bo Dallas and Brad Maddox will likely be on the disc. That cover contest trick almost makes it certain. No doubt Fandango will be in but where he is on the disc or DLC is the question. I could see them making him day one DLC just to capitalize on his popularity. It's hard to say whether or not Axel and Wyatt will make it.

IN:

Dallas (found on 2k's wwe website)

Maddox (found on 2k's wwe website)

Fandango (debuted early enough to be on in game roster)

Out/ Slim Chance

Axel- very small chance; debuted a month after the usual cut off (even for dlc as marcus confirmed last year dlc roster is finalized and completed the same time as in game roster)

Wyatt- debuted in July. According to Marcus cut off is around late April. I'd say no chance at all seeing how it is a 2 and a half month difference. (I don't subscribe to the "wwe probably told them they were debuting..." theory)

Maddox & Dallas are pretty much Confirmed

Fandango should be on the Default Roster, he was appearing on TV before WrestleMania.

Axel, Has a slim chance of making DLC. IF they just use his '12 Model and change his attire then his chances are a little higher.

Wyatt won't make the Game, Unless he was already planned for a NXT Pack.

Archived