"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels On Why WWE Isn't An Option

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Christopher Daniels recently talked on 4th & Pain, the radio show of the Washington Redskins's Adam Carriker, about why he doesn't see himself joining WWE anytime soon and who there he'd want to wrestle.

"I don't ever foresee myself getting an opportunity to work in the World Wrestling Entertainment in the future. I think a lot of it has to do with my status in TNA," Daniels said.

"I had opportunities in the early 2000s to do dark matches and I just think they didn't see anything at that moment that they wanted to sink their teeth into as far as like a long-term project or anything like that," Daniels said. "Could I have gone like in the last five years? Would it have been possible? Maybe, but I mean, you know, being contracted with TNA under that period of time sort of precluded that, so I figure it's just a matter of timing.

"Daniels also talked about who he'd want to wrestle before his career is over.

"I guess any of those guys on that roster that I haven't already worked with, someone like Chris Jericho certainly stands out in my mind as someone I would have liked to work with in my career," Daniels said. "I mean, who knows? Maybe that chance will come in the future, but as things are set right now it doesn't look like it's going to happen."

http://www.wrestlinghype.com/2013/07/christopher-daniels-explains-why-wwe.html?m=1

It's sad because WWE dropped the ball on him, Roode, and Styles.

TNA too, to a certain extent...

Roode is the longest reigning TNA World champ, Daniels is killing it as one half of the best tag team in the BIZ-UH-NESS. Styles was repackaged and turned heel. All of these guys are still in the spotlight somehow.

Sounds like if WWE did come sniffing... Daniels would jump in an instant (if he could)

Let's be realistic, they all would.

Abyss, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Jay Bradley, Sting, James Storm, Ken Anderson, and Chris Sabin are just a few of the names who have said in one way or another that they're not interested in going to the WWE. In fact, Jay Bradley himself said the WWE tried negotiating another contract with him after his tryout match with TNA in June last year, and he turned them down. Among very popular disbelief, the WWE isn't where everyone wants to end up.

Archived