WWE Current Roster Compilation Save (PS3)

ItalianoFBI

Hey guys, I present to you, my WWE Current Roster Compilation Save.

Mods, if this is in the wrong section, I apologise, please move it.

Credit to PUR3 RAF3X who created the tool to make it possible for me to unlock the save, convert the 360 CAWs to PS3, inject renders to the CAWs & unlock all in-game characters as well as DLC.

Everything in the game is unlocked, along with DLC.

The roster is as follows:

Adrian Neville (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries for creating the 360 version.

Aksana - Credit to masonnutt & to ObsessedW/divas for WWE12 form.

Alex Riley (Rendered) - Credit to GEWY

Big E Langston (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to AJsim, TheHippopotomus & Dr.Vries for creating the 360 version.

Bo Dallas (Rendered) - Credit Kartik Kannan for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries & AJsim for creatig 360 version.

Bray Wyatt (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to NWOldskool, TheHippopotomus, AJsim & Dr. Vries for creating the 360 version.

Camacho - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to TheHippopotomus & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Conor O'Brian (Rendered) - Credit to Shattered & Dr. Vries for the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Corey Graves (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus, AJsim & Defract for the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Curt Hawkins (Rendered) - Credit to DeadHaveRisen for converting it from 360 & to Ballard & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Curtis Axel (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to BigPete & TheHippopotomus for creating the 360 version.

Darren Young (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER, Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Dean Ambrose (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to TheHippopotomus, AJsim & Nickbreaker for creating the 360 version.

Emma - Credit to Saturi

Erick Rowan (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Shattered, NWOldskool & IAMNOMODDER for creating the 360 version.

Evan Bourne (Rendered) - Credit to Dr. Vries & Reckless Youth for the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Ezekiel Jackson (Rendered) - Credit to BigPete, TheBirdSolution, Dr. Vries, IAMNOMODDER & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Fandango (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to TheHippopotomus & AHsim for creating the 360 version.

Jerry Lawler - Credit to Wizard of thay

JTG - Credit to Marce

Kaitlyn (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Kassius Ohno (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Leo Kruger (Rendered) - Credit to IAMNOMODDER, BigPete & Dr. Vries, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Luke Harper (Rendered) - Credit to Kartik Kannan

Mason Ryan (Rendered) - Credit to TheBirdSolution, Dr. Vries, Ravenos & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Paige (Rendered) - Credit to DeadHaveRisen & IAMNOMODDER (based on his pics)

Richie Steamboat - Credit to Kartik Kannan

Rob Van Dam (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for direct conversion from 360 & to AJsim & Dr. Vries for creating 360 version.

Roman Reigns (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to Nickbreaker, Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Sami Zayn - Credit to Shattered for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Seth Rollins (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries & Ravenos for creating the 360 version.

Tensai (Rendered)- Credit to jim8701

Titus O'Neil (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Triple H (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting to from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER for creating the 360 version.

Tyson Kidd (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from360 & to Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Wade Barrett (Rendered) - Credit to Technokev

William Regal (Rendered) - Credit to NWOldskool & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Derrick Bateman (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Doink the Clown - Credit to IAMNOMODDER for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Credit also to RIGHTEOUS for creating most of the movesets.

Now for the download links.

EU Save: http://www.mediafire...ze...VE(01).rar

US Save: http://www.mediafire...ew...AVE(2).rar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who did your renders? This is awesome and thanks for sharing it with the community!

They are from a few different sites by different members, so some will look slightly different than others.

Any render is better than none though. :)

This is amazing. Does it work for Playstation Asia?

This.

I've tried the US version and it works. Thanks alot for this.

You should add arenas in it. :cool:

8hiWykN.jpg

I may add arenas in future.

I will definitely be adding Judder's conversion of Miztah Raza's NXT 360 arena. :)

Most of these can't be uploaded. And there's no point in uploading if you can just download the whole save in one go with everything unlocked...

Has anyone tried the EU version yet as i can't get it to copy from my flash drive to my ps3 as it says the file is corrupted

Then its your flash drive. Sometimes the flash drive is the problem for some reason.

It's working for me, I used a FAT32 partition on my external HDD.

This.

It doesn't matter what playstation you are using. Its all about the version of the game. There's only two from what I know. BLESXXXX and BLUSXXXX. Whichever code is on your game grab that download.

Most of these can't be uploaded. And there's no point in uploading if you can just download the whole save in one go with everything unlocked...

Has anyone tried the EU version yet as i can't get it to copy from my flash drive to my ps3 as it says the file is corrupted

Then its your flash drive. Sometimes the flash drive is the problem for some reason.

It's working for me, I used a FAT32 partition on my external HDD.

This.

It doesn't matter what playstation you are using. Its all about the version of the game. There's only two from what I know. BLESXXXX and BLUSXXXX. Whichever code is on your game grab that download.

I think he means that it's an Asia version of the game. In which, the US version works.

Yeah, as NewSheep said, most can't be uploaded, that was the reason I provided the save as you can keep those that can't be uploaded & you can replace those that you don't want. :)

Also, you get all the DLC, as I created the save on my main account that I purchased it with.

And finally, it's an unlocked save so you can convert 360 CAWs & inject them yourself.

Download this.

Create a folder on a USB or FAT32 formatted partition on a HDD called "PS3".

Inside that create a folder called "SAVEDATA".

Copy the BLESXXX or BLUSXXX (whatever version of the game you have) into that folder.

It should go PS3 -> SAVEDATA -> BLES/BLUS -> Files. (If theres another BLES/BLUS folder inside the BLES/BLUS folder it won't work.)

Put the USB/HDD into your PS3. Go to Save Data Utility. Choose your USB device. Find the save (It will be a grey box).

Press triangle and choose copy.

Download this.

Copy the BLESXXX or BLUSXXX (whatever version of the game you have) into that folder.

It should go PS3 -> SAVEDATA -> BLES/BLUS -> Files. (If theres another BLES/BLUS folder inside the BLES/BLUS folder it won't work.)

Put the USB/HDD into your PS3. Go to Save Data Utility. Choose your USB device. Find the save (It will be a grey box).

Thanks. Will something go wrong with the save if I replace some of the CAWs?

I'm not sure. :(

Are you trying to transfer EU or US version?

im trying to use the US version

Use a FAT32 formatted HDD.

And make sure you have it saved on your USB correctly.

PS3/SAVEDATA/BLUSXXX/files

if its PS3/SAVEDATA/BLUSXXX/BLUSXXX/files it won't work.

@Jeb, do you mean importing or Downloading?

Download this.

Thanks. Will something go wrong with the save if I replace some of the CAWs?

I don't think anything will go wrong, but it may be best to keep a back-up just in case. :)

Archived