How does the Online Leaderboards work?

R A T E D.

Is it based on wins and losses or is based on the prestige points you earn, or is based on both?

Although I see some people with more wins than others but a below them, and they have already maxed out the prestige points so I am guessing you can't pass them since they maxed out and have lots of wins... I will post a photo later. But yeah it's kinda confusing..

Here's the pic.

bRZD5pF.jpg?1

Doesn't seem to make sense, all these players have maxed out the prestige points. Take Rank #2 and #3 for example. Rank #3 has more wins and less losses than Rank #2 but even from that the player is still under at Rank #3, should he taken the second spot.

Wins don't seem to really matter as even though Rank #9 went all out to 6,000 wins he isn't near the Top #5 at least, so I am guessing losses affect it also.

And shouldn't Rank #10 be closer to the top as the player only lost once and almost has more wins than Rank #1?

It seems to me it is a game of maxing out your prestige points the quickest and wins with little to no losses and you will be up there? I really don't get these leaderboards.

Archived