NewSheep's XBox 360 CAW Conversion Topic

NewSheep

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that. But if when I try to upload the original without changes it says can't be uploaded, I can then edit the moveset and entrance and see if that fixes it, as it may be that which is blocking it and not the actual CAW. Jut because it has a Downloaded mark on it doesn't necessarily mean it can't be uploaded. Although it is very unlikely, there is a small glimmer of hope.

if u save the cas file with brienj editor it removes the dl mark

Since when?

just save

Sweet! Have you tested this?

Marce I have the Shield already planned. I'm not doing the same CAWs twice. Unless there's a major update needed.

But The Shield of SAS Connection have textured face & Roman Reigns have his actual tattoo.

I know that. But if when I try to upload the original without changes it says can't be uploaded, I can then edit the moveset and entrance and see if that fixes it, as it may be that which is blocking it and not the actual CAW. Jut because it has a Downloaded mark on it doesn't necessarily mean it can't be uploaded. Although it is very unlikely, there is a small glimmer of hope.

if u save the cas file with brienj editor it removes the dl mark

Since when?

Features:
- NEW: Import WWE13 Arenas (read the in-program help for instructions)
- NEW: Correctly sets Locale for your CAS files (read the in-program help for instructions)
- NEW: Convert PS3 CAWs to Xbox 360 CAWs (Special thanks to kim666 for supplying the PS3 saves for analysis)
- Add any WWE12 and WWE13 CAWs to your save
- Modify the layers on WWE12 and WWE13 CAWs
- Add Selection Screen pictures to WWE12 CAWs
- Export Selection Screen pictures and Logos from WWE12 and WWE13 CAWs
- Correctly import CAFs from WWE12 and WWE13 CAWs into your save and assign them correctly in the CAW moveset
- Remove ALL download marks from WWE12 and WWE13 CAWs (does not work if you directly import a WWE13 CAW with no changes)
- Rebuild/Resign any saves that contain one file in them (made to work for WWE saves, but will work on other saves with one file in them)
- FTP interface for non-retail Xbox 360s with a dash that has FTP support
- WWE12 and WWE13 screenshot save viewer
- Minitron Manager to assign a theme to any CAW slot in WWE12 and WWE13
- WWE12 and WWE13 Titantron Maker, completely rebuilt for this year's release of the program, much faster, with less memory usage

It still doesnt let you reupload.. While yes, it can remove them, still doesnt make a difference in terms of reupping. I thought ya'll knew something we didnt. Alot of people have been under that misconception this year.

The time it takes, and plus if I add CAWs I will just have to re release it again and again. Its not worth it for me. I will release the CAS files though and anyone can inject them into their own unlocked saves.

It takes time? Tell me about it. :lol:

A little bit of bad news in the way of a delay. I didn't know editing CAW parts locked up the save ¬_¬ This is gonna add some significant time to the release of some CAWs as I will have to convert them myself if I want to add the attires I want.

EDIT: I think I found the work around for this. So it's not as delayed as I think. Doing a proper test of my idea now, then I'll know.

Good news. The idea I had worked perfectly. Editing the attires now, pics hopefully tonight for a bit of criticism, then the release in a couple of days. Any CAW that can't be uploaded will get a CAS file.

Interesting note: Ryback somehow has his tron, theme and entrance!

God dammit! My save locked up again. Lost a lot of progress.

Archived