The Pop/R&B Thread

Oldsie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't even care anymore. He had such massive hype this week to release it that I think he really *censored*ed up by delaying again. I'm to the point where I'm not even going to pay attention to any news or teases about it until like three days after it is 110% out already. He built up too many suspense and expectations to the point that he can't possibly live up to it.

I honestly don't even care anymore. He had such massive hype this week to release it that I think he really *censored*ed up by delaying again. I'm to the point where I'm not even going to pay attention to any news or teases about it until like three days after it is 110% out already. He built up too many suspense and expectations to the point that he can't possibly live up to it.

To be honest, I think it's kind of...stupid that he played into it and tried to make us feed off of his slow-burning rollout process.

It's like he wants to gobble up all of the hype now, and it's not even coming off in a completely tasteful way. Not that he's entitled to releasing it ASAP, but idk.

It just all seems fishy how it seems like everybody's at his neck for it, then he promotes it only to delay it further. Like he wants this reaction.

Archived