The Pop/R&B Thread

Oldsie

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted this in the Hip Hop thread but I'll ask it in here.

If you had the chance to be in the studio with any pop or r&b artist or producer for those artist of that genre laying down some tracks or beats dead or alive,who would it be?

Right off the bat I'll go with Michael Jackson as my first pick. JT especially during Justified,Aaliyah,Britney Spears after she blew up,Ariana Grande/The Weekend during "Love Me Harder" The Weekend sessions and maybe Rihanna or Bruno Mars. I'll think of more later.

Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder (even though he's more Soul but still), Erykah Badu, Beautiful Words & Sounds Vol. 2-era Jill Scott anddddd...lmao, here we go again. Last one may be D'Angelo? Like, imagine the painstaking sessions he went through to craft his albums.

How the songs started out as the tiniest sketch and blossomed into songs like "Brown Sugar" and "Prayer".

Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder (even though he's more Soul but still), Erykah Badu, Beautiful Words & Sounds Vol. 2-era Jill Scott anddddd...lmao, here we go again. Last one may be D'Angelo? Like, imagine the painstaking sessions he went through to craft his albums.

How the songs started out as the tiniest sketch and blossomed into songs like "Brown Sugar" and "Prayer".

I agree with everything here, Naka knows.

Archived