Request a siggy

ttttttttttt

No avatars because avatars are *censored*ing stupid

I have a lot of free time so feel free to request a sig, I will pretty much do any picture unless it is completely rubbish. Feel free to boss me around and tell me which style you want the sig in as I can do most.

Whatever you like:

Provided two completely different peeps, so you could do what you feel like doing. :)

Nice work, like what I'm seeing.

I like my sig, as it's a good message and all, but I feel it's time for something new/fresh. So if you could do something with either of these, that would be great. If you don't mind, could you try using both pics? Just to see which I prefer and honestly, I'll most likely use the other one at some point. If not, that's fine too. If you decide to only do 1 of them, I'd prefer the 1st pic but feel free to do whatever you feel works best. I'm fine with either.

http://uploadtak.com/images/g2429_Jeff_Hardy_21_2.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Xzdwm7XaO5A/UUTVYyIG_BI/AAAAAAAACX0/5Lfxjwis03g/s1600/Render+-+Jeff+Hardy+-+%2302_Dini-Create.png

Maniac, hows this. I went for the two face look because that was the only way i could see to use both of the renders and i tried to keep the message you liked seeing as it fits in with hardy anyway from what i can remember from when I use to follow wrestling

16591570-2620-4b1b-823a-6baed94a1478_zps

hardy_zps9b33cce7.png

Maniac, hows this. I went for the two face look because that was the only way i could see to use both of the renders and i tried to keep the message you liked seeing as it fits in with hardy anyway from what i can remember from when I use to follow wrestling

16591570-2620-4b1b-823a-6baed94a1478_zps

hardy_zps9b33cce7.png

Wow! Looks awesome. I love how well splitting both pictures look together and like how you kept them message. Thanks a lot and I'll be sure to give credit.

Lyriqz

lyriqz_zps772f47c4.png

2013 A.D (couldn't really get it in the same style as your current one but I improvised a little)

2013_zpsa9b394dc.png

misery

misery_zps3a696efb.png

Brilliant. Thanks dude.

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I've cropped it down so I can use it as an avatar as well. Credit's given on my profile.

Archived