Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yoshiking27

TNA Wrestlers you would want in the WWE

Angle, Sting, Aries and I wish Anderson had never left. I don't want him back though for the same reasons I don't want majority of the TNA roster anywhere near WWE, they look like a bunch of amateurs despite majority of them being amazing talents because the over all show is terrible.

The only decent thing I've ever seen TNA do, especially since Hogan jumped on board is push Bubba as a world champion.

- Samoa Joe

- Bobby Roode

- Matt Morgan

- AJ Styles

- Jeff Hardy

- Velvet Sky

- Mickie James

- Kurt Angle

- Mr. Anderson

- Bully Ray

- Austin Aries

• Austin Aries

AJ Styles

Jeff Hardy(always liked him more in WWE)

Bobby Roode

Motor City Machine Guns(even though Shelley isn't in TNA anymore...)

Young Bucks

Kurt Angle(one last run in WWE)

Bad Influence

Tara

Gail Kim

Taryn Tarrell

Rosita

Sojo Bolt

Velvet Sky

Angelina Love

Austin Aries

Kurt Angle

Magnus

Jeff Hardy

Taz

Bobby Roode

Amazing Red

MCMG

I know some guys aren't with the company anymore but would love to see them in WWE.

• Austin Aries

Bobby Roode

Bully Ray

Devon

Gail Kim

Jeff Hardy

Kurt Angle

Magnus

Matt Morgan

Mickie James

Miss Tessmacher

Mr Anderson

Samoa Joe

Sting

Tara

Taryn Terrell

Taz

Velvet Sky

They have a talented Roster, They just use old guys for some reason... I think they're afraid to let their own stars grow cause they don't want to risk a death of the company. I don't think they'll last for 5 more years anyways.. they might as well risk it.

So...like the WWE?

*looks at current champions*

That Joseph Park guy seems like a stand-up fellow. I hope that, once his schedule in the court room clears up and this whole business with his brother Chris is settled and done with, that he is willing to make the jump into professional wrestling full time, and where better than the WWE?

They need to realize that while he may not be the most talented in the ring right now, he most certainly has the most heart, and I personally know for a fact that's what WWE should be aiming towards their kids: A hero they can look up to. Somebody who will never give up nor back down, even when the odds are stacked against him.

That Joseph Park guy seems like a stand-up fellow. I hope that, once his schedule in the court room clears up and this whole business with his brother Chris is settled and done with, that he is willing to make the jump into professional wrestling full time, and where better than the WWE?

They need to realize that while he may not be the most talented in the ring right now, he most certainly has the most heart, and I personally know for a fact that's what WWE should be aiming towards their kids: A hero they can look up to. Somebody who will never give up nor back down, even when the odds are stacked against him.

Not sure if writing kayfabe or not >.>

• AJ Styles

Kenny King

Austin Aries

Bobby Roode

Samoa Joe

Kurt Angle

Jeff Hardy

Tara

Gail Kim

Not sure if writing kayfabe or not >.>

How can you not be sure? ._.

If they bring back a Cruiserweight division;

• Chris Sabin
  • Robbie E
  • Daniels
  • Austin Aires
  • AJ Styles

If no Crusierweight Divison;

• Booby Roode
  • Magnus
  • Joe
  • Robbie T
  • Chris Sabin
  • Austin Aires

I'd go with:

Samoa Joe

AJ Styles

Christopher Daniels and Kazarian (If they intend to use them how they're being booked in TNA)

Bully Ray

Kurt Angle

Sting and that's it. Sting needs to face Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Other then that none of the TNA guys will be used properly in WWE like they are in TNA

I'd easily take half their roster minus some of the undercard scrubs and some of the lesser Aces & 8's like Brisco and Bischoff.

Sting for one match. maybe Kurt. Other than that I dont care for anyone besides Joe and Styles. There's just no room and everyone would be so misused its not even funny