Taryn Terrell

Hulk Hogan

D'Lo Brown

Taz

Nah, just kidding...

James Storm

Austin Aries

Suicide

Lol if WWE had a Character named Suicide... They don't have the balls. Suicide is barely Suicide anymore. I would like to see Styles ,Joe, Aries, and Roode over in WWE. All have worked for them before I believe.

They have a talented Roster, They just use old guys for some reason... I think they're afraid to let their own stars grow cause they don't want to risk a death of the company. I don't think they'll last for 5 more years anyways.. they might as well risk it.

They have a talented Roster, They just use old guys for some reason... I think they're afraid to let their own stars grow cause they don't want to risk a death of the company. I don't think they'll last for 5 more years anyways.. they might as well risk it.

So...like the WWE?

I want to see Kurt go back to WWE for one last great run, and I would also be interested in seeing Hardy return and Bobby Roode elevate himself in WWE.

However, I want nobody to go to WWE right now than Samoa Joe. He's got that classic Samoan wrestler look where you know he is one tough son of a gun. He's got that bad-ass approach to his promos that is so fun to watch if it's pulled off well. When he wants to, he can put on a great match with anybody and was doing a good job of it before TNA management pulled the rug out from under his feet. It's plain to see that pissed him off to the point where he almost doesn't care anymore.

At the end of the day, if Stone Cold is a big advocate for you, then you know you're the perfect fit for WWE.

Archived