TNA Wrestlers you would want in the WWE

yoshiking27

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angle, Sting, Aries and I wish Anderson had never left. I don't want him back though for the same reasons I don't want majority of the TNA roster anywhere near WWE, they look like a bunch of amateurs despite majority of them being amazing talents because the over all show is terrible.

The only decent thing I've ever seen TNA do, especially since Hogan jumped on board is push Bubba as a world champion.

Tara

Gail Kim

Taryn Tarrell

Rosita

Sojo Bolt

Velvet Sky

Angelina Love

Austin Aries

Kurt Angle

Magnus

Jeff Hardy

Taz

Bobby Roode

Amazing Red

MCMG

I know some guys aren't with the company anymore but would love to see them in WWE.

They have a talented Roster, They just use old guys for some reason... I think they're afraid to let their own stars grow cause they don't want to risk a death of the company. I don't think they'll last for 5 more years anyways.. they might as well risk it.

So...like the WWE?

*looks at current champions*

That Joseph Park guy seems like a stand-up fellow. I hope that, once his schedule in the court room clears up and this whole business with his brother Chris is settled and done with, that he is willing to make the jump into professional wrestling full time, and where better than the WWE?

They need to realize that while he may not be the most talented in the ring right now, he most certainly has the most heart, and I personally know for a fact that's what WWE should be aiming towards their kids: A hero they can look up to. Somebody who will never give up nor back down, even when the odds are stacked against him.

That Joseph Park guy seems like a stand-up fellow. I hope that, once his schedule in the court room clears up and this whole business with his brother Chris is settled and done with, that he is willing to make the jump into professional wrestling full time, and where better than the WWE?

They need to realize that while he may not be the most talented in the ring right now, he most certainly has the most heart, and I personally know for a fact that's what WWE should be aiming towards their kids: A hero they can look up to. Somebody who will never give up nor back down, even when the odds are stacked against him.

Not sure if writing kayfabe or not >.>

Not sure if writing kayfabe or not >.>

How can you not be sure? ._.

If they bring back a Cruiserweight division;

• Chris Sabin
  • Robbie E
  • Daniels
  • Austin Aires
  • AJ Styles

If no Crusierweight Divison;

• Booby Roode
  • Magnus
  • Joe