Update on Kofi Kingston's WWE Return

IAMTHESHOWOFF

- As noted, Kofi Kingston is advertised to face Dean Ambrose at WWE live events in Australia at the end of July. Kofi was originallyexpectedto be out of action for up to 8 weeks so it looks like he's returning about a week ahead ofschedule. Kofi is also advertised to appear atBest Buyon South Christopher Columbus Boulevard in Philadelphia on July 13th from 2pm until 4pm.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Update_on_Kofi_Kingston_s_WWE_Return_More_Matches_for_WWE_s_Best_of_MSG_DVD_Blu-ray.html#4O50EmriPL0TScCC.99

Man, why do you all gotta be hating on Kofi? Kofi is great! He has the fighting spirit that most men wish that they had, and can back up any of his actions in the ring with high flying hors d'oeuvres! His excellent in ring ability and his acts of kindness he's done in the past, including being friends with people and paying tribute to Jamaica for an unexplained reason (although I'm sure he has one) show that he truly deserves another run in the company. The haters can simply step away from him.

This one time, I went to a live event. And he slapped my hand man. I was there, hand over the guard rail, he high fived it on his way to the ring. I knew then and there that Kofi Kingston would one day become WWE Champion. Then he kind of messed up in his feud with Randy Orton and hasn't been given another true shot at it since then but he's never failed to put on an excellent match! I wish that he dethrones Dean or Curtis when he returns, if anybody deserves another go with the gold, it'll be him. Boom boom boom!

Man, why do you all gotta be hating on Kofi? Kofi is great! He has the fighting spirit that most men wish that they had, and can back up any of his actions in the ring with high flying hors d'oeuvres! His excellent in ring ability and his acts of kindness he's done in the past, including being friends with people and paying tribute to Jamaica for an unexplained reason (although I'm sure he has one) show that he truly deserves another run in the company. The haters can simply step away from him.

This one time, I went to a live event. And he slapped my hand man. I was there, hand over the guard rail, he high fived it on his way to the ring. I knew then and there that Kofi Kingston would one day become WWE Champion. Then he kind of messed up in his feud with Randy Orton and hasn't been given another true shot at it since then but he's never failed to put on an excellent match! I wish that he dethrones Dean or Curtis when he returns, if anybody deserves another go with the gold, it'll be him. Boom boom boom!

See, nobody says Kofi isn't a good wrestler....but he has no character and is therefore forgettable and boring. You said you wanted him to dethrone Dean or Axel....but honestly, what will that do for him? Another midcard title reign will get him nowhere. He needs a gimmick change, either a heel turn or just some added intensity.

This one time, I went to a live event. And he slapped my hand man. I was there, hand over the guard rail, he high fived it on his way to the ring. I knew then and there that Kofi Kingston would one day become WWE Champion. T hen he kind of messed up in his feud with Randy Orton and hasn't been given another true shot at it since then but he's never failed to put on an excellent match! I wish that he dethrones Dean or Curtis when he returns, if anybody deserves another go with the gold, it'll be him. Boom boom boom!

That was one of the most happy go lucky, ole WWE Kids magazine ass, flat out dumbest things I've ever read-

This one time, I went to a live event. And he slapped my hand man. I was there, hand over the guard rail, he high fived it on his way to the ring. I knew then and there that Kofi Kingston would one day become WWE Champion. T hen he kind of messed up in his feud with Randy Orton and hasn't been given another true shot at it since then but he's never failed to put on an excellent match! I wish that he dethrones Dean or Curtis when he returns, if anybody deserves another go with the gold, it'll be him. Boom boom boom!

That was one of the most happy go lucky, ole WWE Kids magazine ass, flat out dumbest things I've ever read-

Guys' probably a casual, no need to be a dick to him like that.

Archived