WWE 2K14: Shawn Michael Finisher Details Revealed

BrockMeatCannon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see a problem. If it's a Standalone Move in the Moveset, It can be removed from HBK's Moveset. Though if it's like a Standing Catch Finisher attached to Shawn's Normal Sweet Chin Music then I see everyone's point.

I myself will use it. Doesn't bother me if he's never used it, It's a game. I normally give Superstars/Divas Corner/Top Rope versions of their Normal Finshers.

I wish they would bring back the SCM version were after HBK hits it, he falls backwards into the pin.

it's at 2:55

or just bring back ALL of these versions for better variety.

They should just make it a pin combo. ;)

Maybe it's like when you put someone groggy on the middle ropes to set up moves/the 619 finisher!?,In this case maybe you add the ability by having a flapjack as a strong grapple then get the option to go for a mid-air finisher.

New details have been revealed in regards to the Shawn Michaels finisher maneuver in the upcoming Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 video game, “WWE 2K14.” According to a report by WWE Gaming on June 30, the character can now throw his opponent in the air and use his super kick. The move is similar to the one from the previously-released “WWE All Stars” title. You can check out several screen of Shawn Michaels, as well as some other shots of the forthcoming wrestling video game, in the slideshow at the top of this article.

So basically we can do that awesome SCM similar to what he did to Shelton back in 2004? I'm all for it.

He only ever did that in 1 match though.

New details have been revealed in regards to the Shawn Michaels finisher maneuver in the upcoming Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 video game, “WWE 2K14.” According to a report by WWE Gaming on June 30, the character can now throw his opponent in the air and use his super kick. The move is similar to the one from the previously-released “WWE All Stars” title. You can check out several screen of Shawn Michaels, as well as some other shots of the forthcoming wrestling video game, in the slideshow at the top of this article.

So basically we can do that awesome SCM similar to what he did to Shelton back in 2004? I'm all for it.

He only ever did that in 1 match though.

actually 2 matches ... shelton benjamin and rey mysterio .

If the super kick itself works the same as it did in All Stars I will be incredibly happy. Able to kick people in the back of the head with it, able to hit it from anywhere, etc.

Archived