WWE 2K14: Shawn Michael Finisher Details Revealed

BrockMeatCannon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has HBK ever thrown his opponent in the air for Sweet Chin Music though...?

Never.

Well, I kinda resent 2K for wasting time making that version, though it could be useful for a strong guy who can do superkicks. I loved the pinning Sweet Chin Music though, can't believe they took that out. I hope they fix that Sweet Chin Music with backflip overselling, I don't ever remember seeing that.

that moves scares me it makes me think that 2k made it too arcady like there basketball games

Holy mother of god.

Don't talk about Daniel Bryan's mother like that. >:(

i just hope 2 k doesnt make it arcade otherwise wwe game are over for me ... thats why i never really wanted 2k to get wwe license i still wish ea would took over but hey lets give the runner a chance :)

i just hope 2 k doesnt make it arcade otherwise wwe game are over for me ... thats why i never really wanted 2k to get wwe license i still wish ea would took over but hey lets give the runner a chance :)

1. Play Any of EA's Sports Titles

2. Realize that they are all Copy & Paste Clones of each other

3. Realize EA is the worst Video Game Company in the world.

Comments like this, yet people still plug Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain's Free Roam.

That's just because it was free roam. I don't think many people cared about the fact that there was a bunch of stupid and unrealistic stuff packed in there...simply because we had the ability to walk around as we wished. I don't mind there being unrealistic stuff in the game...so long as we can choose to turn it on or off (or simply avoid it). In HCTP's free roam, there was nobody forcing you to perform an elbow drop from the helicopter...it was just something you could do for shits and giggles. Same goes for this variation of the SCM...as long as it's something that can be removed from HBK's moveset, I don't have a problem with it...but I personally won't be using it.

That's why I liked Smackdown! Just Bring It's Backstage Free Roam, it was realistic.

WWE is like a real life arcade game. It's only as realistic as the writers make it. I wouldn't mind 2K14 having more elements of Allstars then WWE '13.

i got a lot of ea game and i really enjoy it a lot more than 2k anyway its a matter of opinion not a '' FACT '' for my opinion ea is a lot better than 2k at makin sports titles than 2k but anyway its your and my opinion and its a really old debate !

WWE is like a real life arcade game. It's only as realistic as the writers make it. I wouldn't mind 2K14 having more elements of Allstars then WWE '13.

i understand you but i would rather have an allstars 2 and a real wwe simulation game !

that moves scares me it makes me think that 2k made it too arcady like there basketball games

If only 2k made it

Yup. There will be a lot of "2k did this and that" over the next few months.

My favorite was after the trailer some one on here said "2k made it look the same as thq. Why?"

and yes will blame 2k they had enough time to put there mark on it so if it fails it be on them not anyone else

If only 2k made it

My favorite was after the trailer some one on here said "2k made it look the same as thq. Why?"

and yes will blame 2k they had enough time to put there mark on it so if it fails it be on them not anyone else

Theres a reason that they kept yukes and the three stooges on. Its bc they came in so late they did not have time to create it it themselves and they have no idea yet how to run a wrestling series. Im sure there will be not much, if any, 2k mark on this years game.

I've typed and retyped something here attempting to get my point a crossed, but really it can be summed up in my avatar. Along with half a billion of these :facepalm: , But explain to me what made WWE All-Stars so damn enjoyable to so many people; so much so people wanted to :censored: sequel? Was it enjoyable? Yes but got old faster then Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain; only factor that was neat from WWE All-Star was Hitting RKO/Sweet Chin Music/ WMD out of nowhere and Double Reversals. That's it...

If only 2k made it

Theres a reason that they kept yukes and the three stooges on. Its bc they came in so late they did not have time to create it it themselves and they have no idea yet how to run a wrestling series. Im sure there will be not much, if any, 2k mark on this years game.

Yukes not the issue...

I know their not, but im saying this game will be what wwe 14 would have been regardless of which company published it. Its hard to blame 2k their first year if its bad over a game that was so far along when they came in they didnt really get to influence.

I know their not, but im saying this game will be what wwe 14 would have been regardless of which company published it. Its hard to blame 2k their first year if its bad over a game that was so far along when they came in they didnt really get to influence.

Yes technically this is THQ's WWE'14 With 2k in the title, nothing more; nothing less. Until WWE2k'15 we won't be able to judge 2k for anything on WWE2k'14, this is all THQ involvement.

Comments like this, yet people still plug Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain's Free Roam.

That's just because it was free roam. I don't think many people cared about the fact that there was a bunch of stupid and unrealistic stuff packed in there...simply because we had the ability to walk around as we wished. I don't mind there being unrealistic stuff in the game...so long as we can choose to turn it on or off (or simply avoid it). In HCTP's free roam, there was nobody forcing you to perform an elbow drop from the helicopter...it was just something you could do for shits and giggles. Same goes for this variation of the SCM...as long as it's something that can be removed from HBK's moveset, I don't have a problem with it...but I personally won't be using it.

That's why I liked Smackdown! Just Bring It's Backstage Free Roam, it was realistic.

Really, the only EA Sports series I find thoroughly enjoyable is the FIFA series.

Anyway, I don't see this move being too unrealistic, depending on who uses it and how long it takes the opponent to actually fall, instead of hovering for a bit. I could see one of my originals actually using it.

I've typed and retyped something here attempting to get my point a crossed, but really it can be summed up in my avatar. Along with half a billion of these :facepalm: , But explain to me what made WWE All-Stars so damn enjoyable to so many people; so much so people wanted to :censored: sequel? Was it enjoyable? Yes but got old faster then Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain; only factor that was neat from WWE All-Star was Hitting RKO/Sweet Chin Music/ WMD out of nowhere and Double Reversals. That's it...

once again its YOUR opinion ... -_- .. allstars was fun and fresh and still is .. for my personnal stand point , i get it , we get it , u dont lke it that much but some of us did , the main reason i liked it was the online mutiplayer it wasnt broken like every svr series other stuff like combos and reversals and more important it was an all out arcade game to the fullest but like i said its my opinion . i think we should get an allstars 2 for the sake of havin an arcade game and a simulation game so we can have both gender .

Suicidal, to answer your question on All Stars. Yeah, it was really bare bones and yes, had a graphic and play style that wasn't for everyone, but the reason its so well liked, and the reason so many (including myself) want a sequel is simply because A: The game was great for just mindless fun. and B and most important: the game had absolutely huge potential that a sequel could tap in to. The fact that gameplay was so flexible made it so easy to be added on to and create a better and better game, without all the idiotic restrictions of being "realistic".

Well, not to deviate too much from the topic, but as for this being THQ's game still, if those idiots at THQ can't deliver a polished game this year it will show us how much of a bunch of *Censored*-nuts they really are. They have all the pressure in the world to deliver the best game they have ever made this year and have to impress 2K in every way if they want to be kept on board. So if they can't deliver with the fire burning straight up their asses then they don't deserve to be making games any more.

For a game focusing on realism, this is not the way to go.. I haven't seen HBK pull off that move..

This should look great on diamond cutter, samoan drop or codebreaker though.

But I will take any new addition to the game.

Archived