Mark Henry WWE's best heel today.

IAMTHESHOWOFF

Neither. I wish he found his niche a year or two in to his career. Henry really should of been released in 2004 during that big talent scrap. In 2013, the tv time, ppv spots, main event feuds and title reigns should be allocated to a fresh new star who WWE doesn't just get bored with after a couple of weeks. Right I'm bored with Henry-talk. I'm out.

WWE have years to push the young guys to the top they don't need to do it right away. I think this year is the perfect time to push the old vets so they can have that moments before they stop.

Henry's been sick since he turned heel after moving to Smackdown. Crowd have been loving him, I want him face but the same but WWE would just go back with the cuddly teddy bear shit.

16 years of opportunity? Do you even know how the wrestling business works? He didn't even have a serious role for most of that time so all he could do was play the role they gave him to play.

He went years waiting while others had their day in the sun and then he got his and ran with it. Gaining lots of support along the way for taking full advantage of it and finally getting a chance to show what he can do and for that I'm proud to say I'm a Mark Henry fan.

Lol at anybody being able to play that role.

Alot of people dont realize that Mark Henry has paid his dues. In 2011 he proved that he could be a legit maineventer. Henry has been one of my top favorite superstars since then. His mic skills are superb, and for a man his size he can put on great matches. I think that Henry much like Batista peeked at the right time, both men were older when they reached there peak.

Yes. I do know how the wrestling business works, thanks for asking. And Mark Henry's promos are not superb. Good grief. Any how, I've said my piece, now to leave this thread/the twilight zone.

Not superb, did you see his retirement promo and the promo from this past week and the one from the week before that. Mark Henry is great man.

Yes. I saw the promo. But in 16 years you would expect somebody who's been employed by a 'global entertainment company' to actually learn how to act or at least improve their craft. Yeah, the promo was fine but it wasn't mind-blowing: the turn was unexpected as everyone thought Henry was retiring for real. That's why its got so raved about because it was convincing and took people by surprise.

Also, regarding the Batista comparison: Batista's entire WWE run was off and on around eight years. Half of the time it took Henry to just GET OVER. In that time he got over, main evented WrestleMania, won world titles and had good runs as both face and heel.

Henry is nowhere near as talented as Batista was, on any level. He's stronger, that's it. Oh and he says "That's what I do" more.

The retirement promo was not that great IMO. The timing of when he came out matched with how he kissed Cena's arse led me to the instant realization that it was a work. He has good intensity but his promos are no where as good as people are letting on. Also the timing of the feud seems off since they buried him by having Sheamus repeatedly making him look stupid leading up to a loss In a match based on strength.

Yes. I do know how the wrestling business works, thanks for asking. And Mark Henry's promos are not superb. Good grief. Any how, I've said my piece, now to leave this thread/the twilight zone.

Obviously not everyones going to dig his style and be a fan but at the end of the day he's over with many "other" people. So you go ahead and think what you like while he succeeds.

The retirement promo was not that great IMO. The timing of when he came out matched with how he kissed Cena's arse led me to the instant realization that it was a work. He has good intensity but his promos are no where as good as people are letting on. Also the timing of the feud seems off since they buried him by having Sheamus repeatedly making him look stupid leading up to a loss In a match based on strength.

While I respect your Opinion it can not be debated Mark Henry is the best heel in the WWE.

Obviously not everyones going to dig his style and be a fan but at the end of the day he's over with many "other" people. So you go ahead and think what you like while he succeeds.

Well that's the joy of free thought.

Henry's been sick since he turned heel after moving to Smackdown. Crowd have been loving him, I want him face but the same but WWE would just go back with the cuddly teddy bear shit.

Yeah, that's why it's better for him to be the heel. If he turned face, he'd become a pushover like most of Big Show's career.

Archived