CAW hair glitch

Vapor

Everyone knows that you can put different hairstyles on different attires for your CAW, you can for example have Matt Hardy with ponytail in his attire one and Matt Hardy with dreads in his attire two. Now, I have a Jeff Hardy CAW that has the same multicolored hairstyle in every three attires. I increased his attire one's hair's length and then saw that now all the attires have the longer version that I put in his attire one. Then I decreased his attire three's hair's length and now all the attires had the shorter version of the same hairstyle. Never noticed this bug before. Have you? It's quite annoying. Now I'll just have to stick to the longer hairstyle for every attire.

thats not a glitch,its the caw mode. when u increase or decrease length on 1 of the attires it automaticlly happend on the other attires... i hope to see this being removed in the next games

Me too. I just never came across this before, since most of my other CAW's have the same hairstyle in every attire. Or at least the same length.

I did find a hair glitch though. I discovered when I played the game that if your first attire has a shaved hair do, and for the second one you try to give him a regular old one, the game won't let you because it says you don't have enough points/slots to do so. Deleting attire parts won't fix it. You have to pretty much delete that attire, and start everything up from the bottom again.

Also, why in the blue hell is one of the afros transparent? You can clearly see the shaved hair underneath it. I used it on my Carlito CAW and only noticed it during his entrance and instantly changed it.

I noticed that as well. Who knows why it's that way though.

You can always simply fill it with designs.

I believe it was the same hair for all attires. At least it was in WWE 12, if I remember rightly.

Something I've noticed, though, is the Diva 1 hair (I think it's Diva 1, the very light blonde, short-to-medium-length one). I set its colour to a darker brown colour, around 150 Brightness or something, and the roots are all green when I use it in a match. Why does this happen? Green's quite a predominant colour on the CAW's attire, but I can't se how that would be the problem.

Archived