WWE 2K14: Potentially the Best Rostor So Far?

Makavelli Cobain

After this game, WWE should do a current roster with all the jobbers and NXT lot.

Lol, can't believe there are some people out there who would prefer nxt rookies over legends, if this were to happen, a lot of people will not buy the game.
There is no point in a yearly sport series if you don't keep it up to date. Legends should be a bonus.
Except legends have proven to be very profittable. Look at the excitement of the warrior being in. Would the same buzz have been craated by a sticker on the box saying 'pre order and receive jtg.' Im going to say no.
"bonus"

Yeah, it's way too early to say best roster So far. I also would honestly hate it if WWE games started having themes now. I say save the legends for DLC and unlockables like it has been in the past. When I do play as in game superstars, I rarely or even never touch the legends.

A good roster is freaking useless, if the moves don't match up correctly.

#Winning; for people complaining about "Current Up-To-Date" Roster. Asides from people that aren't on TV or debuted to late, when has a current Up-To-Date" Roster been wronged?

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 was the only game which had an all Current Roster, plus 2 Free Downloadable Roster updates; I'm not counting Earthquake, Doink The Clown and The Bushwackers as DLC Legends of WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 because they were meant for WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania.

Which begs the question, why hasn't Earthquake & Typhoon ever been in a WWE Game together?

im a 20 years old fan i wouldnt mind and up to date roster with legend only been dlc ... i have to agree with the guy above me legend are gettin stale .. for once all the nxt roster will be better FOR ME than legend !

I won't jump to conclusions...but I am pleased to hear that there are some guys in the game who were not the least bit expected to be in there. If they include RVD (as DLC), I'll be happy no matter who else is in. But I'm definitely looking forward to the full reveal.

Gotta agree with the topic title... WWE 2K14 could POTENTIALLY have the best roster in a wrestling game. But I feel that way every year and I'm always dissapointed in some way, shape or form.

With The Shield debuting a while back they'll be in. Hopefully Curtis Axel, Fandango and maybe even RVD could make the cut if we're lucky. Plus I'm sure Y2J and Christian will still be in the game... so there is definitely potential. For me I'd like the bigger names fromt NXT in the game as well... Bray Wyatt, Kassius Ohno, etc...

On a side note, I read in this topic someone saying that legends are profitable... they even said this is proven. Now I'm not going to deny their worth and they do bring in a portion of the wrestling audience to purchase the game but I do feel that worth is slightly over-exaggerated by pretty much everyone.

Just saying... with all of it's legends and with that being the focus of WWE '13 it has sold less copies (2.20 million) than WWE '12 (2.52 million).

Truthfully, if the only other legends they added to the ones already believed to be in the game would be Owen Hart, Razor/Scott Hall, Yokozuna and maybe Hogan, then it would have merit to claim it is the best roster ever. Sometimes it's not how many guys are on the roster, but who they are.

Since the graphics are pretty much the same since at least WWE '12, I really wish we could import wrestlers from WWE '12 and WWE '13 like we could in LOWM. That way we could get more wrestlers and it would help boost sales of the older games if this feature was available.

Archived