WWE 2K14: Potentially the Best Rostor So Far?

Makavelli Cobain

With macho Man Randy Savage being last minute DLC for WWE 12, and WWE 13 having a great rostor giving me almost all of the superstars i've been asking for since WWF Wrestlemania 2000.

One has to ask how will they top this?

By now we should all know who is confirmed for WWE 2K14 so far.

Three Confirmed superstars stuck out to me:

-Macho Man Randy Savage

-Bruno Sammartino

-Ultimate Warrior

Those are three guys I thought would never allow themselves t be in a WWE game.

That being said, Martha Hart's lawsuit against WWE is finally over.

That, along with those three confirmed superstars listed above, I think that the chances of Owen Hart appearing in the game have signifigcantly increased.

What do you all think?

What other superstars are in the same boat as the above listed superstars(Previously had 0% chance of appearing in any WWE game, but have increased chances based on the above listed superstars finally being put in a WWE game)

I haven't been this excited about a WWE video game roster since WWF Wrestlemania 2000, and this is from someone who dosen't even like The Ultimate Warrior.

1st off-- please check your spelling.. R-O-S-T-E-R...

2nd-- I'll be happy if we actually get correct moves for guys. This year's roster wasnt bad at all.

We dont know this game's "theme" either.. So that could play a big role in the roster as well.

Only having a few people confirmed makes it hard to define the roster as being potentially the best ever. However, the people that have been confirmed kind of sets the idea of what sort of people we can expect. But there's always a chance of surprises so it's hard to tell.

I see nothing to indicate this roster will be the greatest. Even if Bruno Sammartino is in (which all signs indicate), he'd be very boring to play as, plus he'll probably be the only one from his era in the game, giving him no natural opponents.

Warrior, Savage and HBK as legends is cool, but still doesn't mean the rest of the roster will be that star studded.

Owen Hart will NEVER be in a WWE video game.

The WWE Main Roster itself is in a lull anyway, so it's kind of hard to make it out as the greatest roster ever.

I like WWE '13's roster, it's packed. It's not exactly historically accurate though. It's good for nostalgia, but it's not the greatest roster.

For me HTCP has the greatest roster, followed by SYM. The funny part though is Hogan and Jeff Hardy were originally meant to be in HCTP, which would have really put it over the top. Now, to be fair, not all of HCTP's roster is in it's prime, but for a current roster it's the greatest ever.

I think the roster is going to top WWE 13. Having Savage and possibly Ultimate Warrior is a strong start. And the possibility of Shield, Fandango, Curtis Axel, maybe RVD. But it's really hard to tell right about now, let's see after the roster has been revealed.

After this game, WWE should do a current roster with all the jobbers and NXT lot.

Lol, can't believe there are some people out there who would prefer nxt rookies over legends, if this were to happen, a lot of people will not buy the game.

Hey I'm a 22 year WWE fan and love legends, but for me the whole having legends in the game and even making legend caws is getting stale.

After this game, WWE should do a current roster with all the jobbers and NXT lot.

Lol, can't believe there are some people out there who would prefer nxt rookies over legends, if this were to happen, a lot of people will not buy the game.
There is no point in a yearly sport series if you don't keep it up to date. Legends should be a bonus.

There is no point in a yearly sport series if you don't keep it up to date. Legends should be a bonus.

Except legends have proven to be very profittable. Look at the excitement of the warrior being in. Would the same buzz have been craated by a sticker on the box saying 'pre order and receive jtg.' Im going to say no.

Archived