Taeler Hendrix Released

TCsinger09

Hot on the heels of Madison Rayne‘s departure, PWInsider reports that TNA have released another Knockout, Gut Check winner Taeler Hendrix.

Taeler was the first female to win a spot on the Impact Wrestling roster via Gut Check back in June of last year.

Since then, Taeler reported to TNA’s developmental camp, Ohio Valley Wresting, where she has been at the center of a same-sex relationship storyline with Heidi Lovelace.

She also made two appearances on Impact Wrestling, most recently in a losing effort to Knockouts Champion Mickie James just last month.

Taeler took to Twitter to comment on her release and said:

Fans I'm not mad. It was a decision I made. Be happy for the direction I choose- I #DareToBe Revolutionary & now I can do that for my future

News to me about Madison - big shock to me about her, but have always hoped she'd make the jump to the WWE so, here's hoping she does, with Rosita hopefully following suit.

As for Taeler, I am just beginning to like her and take her seriously after her match a few weeks back on Impact.

Shame she decided to part ways with the company, but you can't blame the girl - she has been absent from our TV screens in a year since she won GutCheck, so no wonder.

News to me about Madison - big shock to me about her, but have always hoped she'd make the jump to the WWE so, here's hoping she does, with Rosita hopefully following suit.

As for Taeler, I am just beginning to like her and take her seriously after her match a few weeks back on Impact.

Shame she decided to part ways with the company, but you can't blame the girl - she has been absent from our TV screens in a year since she won GutCheck, so no wonder.

Well Madison is pregnant, so a WWE run soon is out of the question for now, as for Rosita I like her, but i'd rather see Sarita in WWE.

I'm missing so much information since the Diva Dirt website has changed.

Anyone else that uses the site noticed that the home page has not been updated?

Had no clue about Madison being pregnant again, I thought she already gave birth last year?

It should be very interesting to see what happens in OVW since Taeler was involved in a big plot in the women's division

I think she's remaining with OVW, I think it's just her TNA contract that was terminated. I think that not all of OVW's talent are under TNA contracts. But I may be mistaken.

It should be very interesting to see what happens in OVW since Taeler was involved in a big plot in the women's division

I think she's remaining with OVW, I think it's just her TNA contract that was terminated. I think that not all of OVW's talent are under TNA contracts. But I may be mistaken.

oh ok good

I know this is all to cut expenses and such, but why go and release these people you built up so much via Gut Check? Like, was there even a point in having them on the show. I for one was a big of Taeler and it really is a shame that she was cut. Oh well, that's the world of professional wrestling for you, I suppose. Maybe we'll see her pop up in WWE developmental or something.

Archived