My Career

Mr. Moyd

What are some ideas on how this should be handled, if we get it. My worst fear is that it repeats what we had in '08, the 24/7 mode. If they include this, we can pretty much guess we'll be starting from NXT to the big leagues, with various storylines thrown in, but I'm guessing. What do y'all think?

i'd like to be something like this...

Superstar Career Mode

choose from existing WWE Superstar, OR a created Superstar

CAW: choose from a 5-25 year career. if your caw is young(say 19 yrs old)you will start as a rookie as rookies start on NXT.

the more you gain experience and your in-ring ability and popularity grow, the more the 'scouts' take notice in you. if/when you get called up to the main roster, you have the option to go to Raw or SD. if you do poorly such as constantly lose and have unexciting matches, you will be sent back to NXT. When on Raw/SD, you will have requirements to accomplish such as winning the tag titles, the I-C/US, and the WWE/WHC. as well as match objectives. there will be training exercises and weekly challenges to do during the week to improve your wrestlers abilities. Lengthy injuries will effect your progression. like if you have a title shot, and you get injured before the title match, as soon as you return from the injury, you will have lost that title shot and will have to earn it again. higher rated matches will also add to your popularity and attribute growth. you'll also be able to turn face/heel at your own discretion at anytime. after completing a full 20-25 year career, you will be inducted into the WWE HOF(there's your achievement/trophy to lol).

WWE Superstar: when choosing an existing WWE superstar, its basically the same as a CAW playthrough, except you're finishing that Superstars career on Raw/SD of which ever how many years they have left.

Superstar Career Mode

CAW: choose from a 5-25 year career. if your caw is young(say 19 yrs old)you will start as a rookie as rookies start on NXT.

the more you gain experience and your in-ring ability and popularity grow, the more the 'scouts' take notice in you. if/when you get called up to the main roster, you have the option to go to Raw or SD. if you do poorly such as constantly lose and have unexciting matches, you will be sent back to NXT. When on Raw/SD, you will have requirements to accomplish such as winning the tag titles, the I-C/US, and the WWE/WHC. as well as match objectives. there will be training exercises and weekly challenges to do during the week to improve your wrestlers abilities. Lengthy injuries will effect your progression. like if you have a title shot, and you get injured before the title match, as soon as you return from the injury, you will have lost that title shot and will have to earn it again. higher rated matches will also add to your popularity and attribute growth. you'll also be able to turn face/heel at your own discretion at anytime. after completing a full 20-25 year career, you will be inducted into the WWE HOF(there's your achievement/trophy to lol).

WWE Superstar: when choosing an existing WWE superstar, its basically the same as a CAW playthrough, except you're finishing that Superstars career on Raw/SD of which ever how many years they have left.

They didnt have the time to change the graphics do u think they have the time to do all this ? Lol

Superstar Career Mode

They didnt have the time to change the graphics do u think they have the time to do all this ? Lol

try reading the original question and everyone else's response.

Superstar Career Mode

wasn't that how the career mode worked in early smackdown titles?

Superstar Career Mode

I like the idea and some storyline in it would be good. But what determines the rating of a match?

Superstar Career Mode

To make the graphics they have now better would be a very tough task. Using the mode of their other games with a few tweaks for WWE2k14... not so much.

I'm hoping 2K incorporates some elements from it's NBA games into the WWE MyCareer mode, but it's likely we'll get some sort of an "NXT" mode where you work your way up in the company.

yep would be awesome if they do this .

I want season mode a la WWF SmackDown! 2 and Smackdown Shut Your Mouth. That was great. Hell, even the ones in games like SvR 2006 weren't bad. I remember Hulk Hogan actually doing voiceover work and Kurt Angle using phrases like "that freakin' zombie" (referring to Undertaker).

Superstar Career Mode

I like this, but I see a couple of problems. First of all, there really isn't a brand split anymore (I believe it quietly ended back in 2011). Secondly, doing a 25 year career mode would be a bit unrealistic, because in 25 years, everybody would either be retired or looking ANCIENT, which they obviously couldn't pull off in the game.

Archived