Prettiest Women Thread

ThreeG

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is not same.

I wholeheartedly agree

Also agreed.

This thread is weak. Weak like the generation of male feminists that America is raising. Weak like the youth who dine at Hardee's everyday and fuel their bodies with GMO and listen to the worst, try hard 'Core metal bands with no substance like Bring me the Horizon or Asking Alexandria or dudes that look like emo girls like the Black Veil Brides... and post things on websites about being offended by seeing some women posing in bikinis and stuff. That's how weak this is.

I mean yes there are some very attractive women in this thread... but also a lot that are not hot at all! No offense to Oresma intended, but we must have very different tastes because most of the women you post are not even slightly attractive to me.

^ Yes I agree with that. I'm not even sure who that is, but she is hot, and if this thread has to be all classy and stuff now, that women right there fits the bill. Love those eyes, I like her. I like her a...lot as Jim Carey would say. :D

But that one with the fake red hair and the nasty tats that everyone is going crazy over... she doesn't belong in a prettiest thread... or really in the hottest one either.

Nor does the endless bombardment of flat chested, plain janes that happen to be famous or some shit that littered half of this entire thread.

So girls that don't have giant tits can't be pretty? I get it, it's your opinion. But other people have their opinions too. They can post whoever they want. If you don't like it, start posting pictures of women you think are "pretty" and stop complaining about it.

That's not what I said.

The main point though is that this is weak, just like the WWE going PG was weak.

That wasn't really our decision though, was it? I don't agree with it either, but we have to obey the rules. I'm not too fond of fake red heads, but I am into women with tattoos, and I find her pretty, and highly attractive. We just have different taste in women. Doesn't mean they're not pretty to other people though.

No... look I don't care about who likes that fake red head or who likes tats. We all have our own taste.

I just don't like this PG crap. I never said I wasn't going to follow the rules... I just don't like it. Mostly I don't like how a couple of whiny complaint threads in the help section or wherever spawned all of this and ruined a non-offensive in the first place thread for everyone else. That bothers me about society as a whole. One overly sensitive jerk gets offended by something, anything, so an authority figure makes some changes and everyone else has to just deal with it.

No... look I don't care about who likes that fake red head or who likes tats. We all have our own taste.

I just don't like this PG crap. I never said I wasn't going to follow the rules... I just don't like it. Mostly I don't like how a couple of whiny complaint threads in the help section or wherever spawned all of this and ruined a non-offensive in the first place thread for everyone else. That bothers me about society as a whole. One overly sensitive jerk gets offended by something, anything, so an authority figure makes some changes and everyone else has to just deal with it.

Nobody does.

I think she actually looks worse there. Do you find these chicks just hanging out in front of hot topic?

Nobody does.

I feel ya. But then why jump on me (or whoever else) when they speak up about it?

I find it hard to believe that the mods and ThreeG would be making these changes, just because of those two goddamn fgts in that help thread. I've seen at other sites that changes like these are usually because of new investors/partners making certain demands. Not sure if it's the case now. Anyway, it is what it is. Besides, it's not what's drawing me to this site in the first place anyway. Just gonna have to deal with it.

I find it hard to believe that the mods and ThreeG would be making these changes, just because of those two goddamn fgts in that help thread. I've seen at other sites that changes like these are usually because of new investors/partners making certain demands. Not sure if it's the case now. Anyway, it is what it is. Besides, it's not what's drawing me to this site in the first place anyway. Just gonna have to deal with it.

That's actually a good point. That could be the case. It also was never the draw for me for CAWs anyways as well. It's still weak though. :D

^ Yes I agree with that. I'm not even sure who that is, but she is hot, and if this thread has to be all classy and stuff now, that women right there fits the bill. Love those eyes, I like her. I like her a...lot as Jim Carey would say. :D

But that one with the fake red hair and the nasty tats that everyone is going crazy over... she doesn't belong in a prettiest thread... or really in the hottest one either.

Nor does the endless bombardment of flat chested, plain janes that happen to be famous or some shit that littered half of this entire thread.

Her name is Gemma Arterton.

Archived