Prettiest Women Thread

ThreeG

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she actually looks worse there. Do you find these chicks just hanging out in front of hot topic?

No... look I don't care about who likes that fake red head or who likes tats. We all have our own taste.

I just don't like this PG crap. I never said I wasn't going to follow the rules... I just don't like it. Mostly I don't like how a couple of whiny complaint threads in the help section or wherever spawned all of this and ruined a non-offensive in the first place thread for everyone else. That bothers me about society as a whole. One overly sensitive jerk gets offended by something, anything, so an authority figure makes some changes and everyone else has to just deal with it.

Nobody does.

I feel ya. But then why jump on me (or whoever else) when they speak up about it?

I was defending Flat chested women/tattooed women. Not the whole "PG" thing.

^ Yes I agree with that. I'm not even sure who that is, but she is hot, and if this thread has to be all classy and stuff now, that women right there fits the bill. Love those eyes, I like her. I like her a...lot as Jim Carey would say. :D

But that one with the fake red hair and the nasty tats that everyone is going crazy over... she doesn't belong in a prettiest thread... or really in the hottest one either.

Nor does the endless bombardment of flat chested, plain janes that happen to be famous or some shit that littered half of this entire thread.

Post your own women instead of continuously complaining about it. I'd rather have this than those horrible big-tittied women or ass bigger than a goddamn whale.

^ Yes I agree with that. I'm not even sure who that is, but she is hot, and if this thread has to be all classy and stuff now, that women right there fits the bill. Love those eyes, I like her. I like her a...lot as Jim Carey would say. :D

But that one with the fake red hair and the nasty tats that everyone is going crazy over... she doesn't belong in a prettiest thread... or really in the hottest one either.

Nor does the endless bombardment of flat chested, plain janes that happen to be famous or some shit that littered half of this entire thread.

Post your own women instead of continuously complaining about it. I'd rather have this than those horrible big-tittied women or ass bigger than a goddamn whale.

Thank you.

I don't mind big tits, but if they're bigger than a *censored*ing watermelon, then we got a problem. I like Lisa Ann's tits, even though they're fake. And y'all posting asses that are too huge and ugly. Seriously feels like kids who know jackshit like very big tits.

See I mostly like large naturals. I really don't like silicone much at all. Lisa Ann gets a pass though. I don't like either watermelon sized though, that's just ridiculous. Actually, again, the obviously fake ones that are "watermelon" sized are disgusting. Real ones tend to be also if they are saggy, but if they have some perk to them like Rachel Aldana's, well that my friend is a welcome sight to see. I certainly don't need a women to have gigantic, comical looking T&A. I do in general prefer women to have curves though, and this new thread isn't really about that. If the hips don't stick out from the waist, at least a little bit, that just ain't right. There are a lot of actressess in this thread that are to straight up and down with no curves.

See I mostly like large naturals. I really don't like silicone much at all. Lisa Ann gets a pass though. I don't like either watermelon sized though, that's just ridiculous. Actually, again, the obviously fake ones that are "watermelon" sized are disgusting. Real ones tend to be also if they are saggy, but if they have some perk to them like Rachel Aldana's, well that my friend is a welcome sight to see. I certainly don't need a women to have gigantic, comical looking T&A. I do in general prefer women to have curves though, and this new thread isn't really about that. If the hips don't stick out from the waist, at least a little bit, that just ain't right. There are a lot of actressess in this thread that are to straight up and down with no curves.

What's stopping you from posting your own pictures?

Hilarie Burton. Know her from White Collar, she's pretty hot.

drv3RVi.jpg

Just for you, big guy.<3

EVfR4Pk.jpg

Hilarie Burton. Know her from White Collar, she's pretty hot.

drv3RVi.jpg

White Collar is awesome and Sara/Hilarie is always beautiful.

Definitely. One of the best shows.

Gloria Votsis from White Collar:

Jv3NsuA.jpg

Being in the 'Pines for almost 3 weeks now, seeing that i have a (literally) beautiful family...walking around a small area and seeing the cutest ladies, I am convinced that filipina ladies are the best. maybe im biased but w/e

While the following are celebs of sorts, theyre just examples

6269899758_d16cb39211.jpg

Bianca-Gonzalez.jpg

I did not see anyone post any pics of Rebel Wilson therefore this thread is invalid.

So are you since you could have posted a picture of her.

Cote De Pablo! Plays Ziva on NCIS.

RqxeLXr.jpg

I did not see anyone post any pics of Rebel Wilson therefore this thread is invalid.

So are you since you could have posted a picture of her.

Cote De Pablo! Plays Ziva on NCIS.

RqxeLXr.jpg

This is true... so brace yourselves everyone... Rebel Wilson coming soon!

This is true... so brace yourselves everyone... Rebel Wilson coming soon!

Are you serious? You couldn't have posted a picture along with the post? -_- You are a very inefficient person... I bet you turn right or left three times to go left or right.

Rebecca Hall

wroyBOn.jpg

oh *Censored*, I just googled her.

Don't post her, please. <_< Or use spoilers

Archived