Prettiest Women Thread

ThreeG

UPDATE:

NEW RULE:

The person posted must be 1. A celebrity or 2. Somewhat well known.

Example: Someone famous on the internet.

You may no longer post someone random on instagram or random pictures of people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Alright, a few basic rules for this thread, nothing too over the top but please follow them, or else you'll lose this thread for good :( This is not my choice but rather one forced on us, so I hope you understand.

Basically, just like before, post pics of the women you find attractive however make sure you're not hotlinking (use tinypic, photobucket, imgur, etc) and also please don't post a pic of them in the tiniest little g-string as it'll be removed from the thread and you'll no longer be able to contribute to the topic. So make sure the image is respectable (IE: With clothes on, and not the smallest bikini ever). I know this may spoil your fun but it's how its gotta be.

Anyway, have fun.

Camilla Luddington

ITqrviL.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taylor Swift

TalyorSwift_zpsea4f3640.png

TalyorSwift2_zps2f25cdb6.png

God Joey, we agree on men and women. It's pretty awesome! :cool:

Glad to see this new thread actually had attractive girls and not just ugly ass ones with huge breast. I like never visited the last thread because there was no point to. It was just ugh for me. Glad to see the rules through. So we can actually see some attractive females.

Archived