Ben's CAW Showcase | updated 15.07 with 2 more caws

xEpitomeofEpic

Here's all of the attires I made for WWE '13 (well most of them, I remade these after losing my data). If anyone wants to download my caw, I've got one slot with the Red attire, Dapper Suit, "Satsui No Hado" and "King Ben" attires and another slot with the Purple attire & Nightwing Hoodie up. Tags are "beniniho, CAWS.ws, BM".

e9sNMiY.png

h7Dm9wG.png

J2sK8Ah.png

And here's a short video of my entrance, sigs/fins and my attires once again.

Any opinions, thoughts, criticisms?

Pure sex Benny!

Thanks Anarch!

Criticisms? I couldn't criticize this guy if I wanted to. One of the best originals I've seen posted here in some time.

Thanks for the kind words, I have some more caws that I may post here if I ever feel the motivation to finish recreating them.

A quick update featuring a caw that I began creating last year, Jordan Storm and a new creation of mine based on a really cool drawing I saw somewhere.

nV1HYzP.jpg

IyNWNg5.jpg

Jordan Storm is up on Community Creations also featuring his WWE '12 attire and an out-of-ring attire, tags are: beniniho, caws.ws, JS.

Armando Guerra is also up with the two attires shown above, tags are: beniniho, caws.ws, AG.

Alright, so it turns out that when I attempted to upload him it did not fully-upload despite the progress bar filling up and, in an even worse turn of events, somehow reset his moveset to only signatures/finishers, so I will remake his moveset then share when he's actually up.

Archived