People who you doubt will be in

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

/\ Otunga, Gabriel will be in.

Edge should be in.

Why are you so sure about Otunga? I don't recall him doing anything noticeable as of late. This is not because I think that you are necessarily wrong, I'm just interested in your opinion why you think Otunga won't be in.

Its simple. Otunga and gabriel are both featured in the custom cover contest. They arent going to put guys in the contest that wont be in the game.
but that doesn't really 100 percent prove it we just assumeing that just cuz there in the contest they be in the game

Your theory also can be used to say cm punk, triple h, etc might not be in either. They wouldn't be in the cover contest if they weren't in the game. I bet you your entire bank account every person in the cover contest is on the roster.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/\ Otunga, Gabriel will be in.

Edge should be in.

Why are you so sure about Otunga? I don't recall him doing anything noticeable as of late. This is not because I think that you are necessarily wrong, I'm just interested in your opinion why you think Otunga won't be in.

Its simple. Otunga and gabriel are both featured in the custom cover contest. They arent going to put guys in the contest that wont be in the game.
but that doesn't really 100 percent prove it we just assumeing that just cuz there in the contest they be in the game
Your theory also can be used to say cm punk, triple h, etc might not be in either. They wouldn't be in the cover contest if they weren't in the game. I bet you your entire bank account every person in the cover contest is on the roster.

or they just threw random people for the cover contest highly doubt otunga will be in

If you really think 2k would have a big custom cover contest for their first wwe game and include any one not actually in the game you're hopeless bro.

not really it not like they think people would pick guys like kaili or Santino Marella or otunga the cover contest for all we no could be a sham and they already have a second cover aready planned

I could name a million alumni. Bastion Booger, Mantaur, Eric Escobar, Kizarny, list goes on.

As for people who are on the current roster who haven't been featured much recently.

Epico and Primo, Hunico, Camacho, Yoshi Tatsu, Ted DiBiase Jr, David Otunga (I say maybe here because he's in the WWE and Raw intros), Evan Bourne, JTG, Ezekiel Jackson, Alex Riley, Aksana, Rosa Mendes, Curt Hawkins, William Regal. I hope they still have Justin Gabriel, he's a bit more relevent than most the people I've mentioned and bring back Tyson Kidd to make up for last year.

I have a small feeling Bray Wyatt and Curtis Axel will make it in, their models were in WWE 12, I think Fandango will be in too. I say it's too late for Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Summer Rae (unless she's like Naomi and Cameron last year), and I doubt they have plans for anyone currently in NXT, unless a big debut is planned and 2K are in on it.

I don't think a lot of the Attitude guys will be in, looks like 2k14 is going for a 'dream roster' with the additions of Ultimate Warrior and Macho Man, as well as the usual Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels. Hopefully we still have their entrances.

Axel maybe, Wyatt very maybe, Harper/Rowan: no chance.

Something tells me Axel will be in the game, only as Michael Mcgillicutty.

If Curtis Axel is in it will be as Curtis Axel. I mean, if they've already done his model as McGillicutty then all they'd have to do is do some more voice over work and boom, Curtis Axel. Yes he'd still be in the old trunks but he wore them on his 1st couple of appearances as Axel anyway and the old trunks don't have any names on them or anything.

I think Wyatt is possible (probably as that damn DLC) but as it has been said I'm not expecting Harper or Rowan. Would be cool though

In all honesty the only people I'm 100% sure won't make the cut who are currently involved with the WWE are the NXT guys & girls. I'd say Otunga won't make it but he's got a small role in a movie and a famous girlfriend? (assuming they're still together?). I'd say Yoshi won't make it but he appeals to the asian market so he probably will. Heck, I'm sure Ted DiBiase Jr will have some reason to be in the game again.

So yeah, not certain on current roster people who won't be in but hoping each and every one of them is. If it's legends you're looking for then I'm pretty sure Raven won't be in the game :(

The Wyatt's will be the 1st set of DLC

I wish they were but we're lucky if axel makes it in

I doubt it. They need DLC that will pull in the casual gamer.

They also need DLC that fans of the current product will want to purchase... and The Wyatt Family are quite popular at the moment. So much so that I wouldn't be suprised if they were DLC.

They'll do what they did last year and create one or two legends/alumni who are exclusive to the Fan Axxess to try and get casual and old school wrestling fans to spend on DLC. They'll probably do a current stars pack, divas pack and legends pack just to get money from each fan base as well XD.

id love to see the wyatt's but from past experiences it seems unlikely. marcus told us how the dlc is finished the same time as the default models. last year cesaro (april 20) and ryback (april 6) JUST barely made it in as DLC and they debuted a lot earlier than the wyatt's did. It may have even been too late for Axel (may 20) let alone the Wyatt's (july 8)

Ah, I forget about that every year. Not the fact that there's a cut off point, the fact that DLC is completed at the same time as in game models. Which is a joke as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just saying that DLC should be done for one of two reasons:

1. If they run out of time putting the full roster into the game before it's completed. In which scenario the DLC should be free becuase it's not our fault they don't complete the roster.

2. They decide to either include people who debut after the roster cut-off point (which seems a little early baring in mind Cesaro = April = DLC) or get the go ahead from the WWE to include legends that they wern't able to get a hold of for the games launch.

In neither scenario should the DLC be completed before the game is launched because then we are essentially paying extra for stuff that could (and should) have been in the game from the start. An extra £10-£15 because they choose not to release all of their work straight away? No thanks.

But yeah I'm rambling. With all of that in mind we'll probably not have Axel or The Wyatt's unless they were made anyway or WWE let the developers know a long time in advance that they will be getting pushed so they should be in the game... but I doubt that. I'm still hoping though.

Ah, I forget about that every year. Not the fact that there's a cut off point, the fact that DLC is completed at the same time as in game models. Which is a joke as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just saying that DLC should be done for one of two reasons:

1. If they run out of time putting the full roster into the game before it's completed. In which scenario the DLC should be free becuase it's not our fault they don't complete the roster.

2. They decide to either include people who debut after the roster cut-off point (which seems a little early baring in mind Cesaro = April = DLC) or get the go ahead from the WWE to include legends that they wern't able to get a hold of for the games launch.

In neither scenario should the DLC be completed before the game is launched because then we are essentially paying extra for stuff that could (and should) have been in the game from the start. An extra £10-£15 because they choose not to release all of their work straight away? No thanks.

But yeah I'm rambling. With all of that in mind we'll probably not have Axel or The Wyatt's unless they were made anyway or WWE let the developers know a long time in advance that they will be getting pushed so they should be in the game... but I doubt that. I'm still hoping though.

Agree 100%

Archived