People who you doubt will be in

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few more:

Alundra Blaze/Madusa: Putting the WWF womens title in a bin on Nitro was a bad idea. Black list ahoy.

Superstar Billy Graham: He wanted out of the Hall of Fame a while back and seems to go back and forth on good/bad terms.

Marc Mero: Came across as a bit of a arse when talking about WWE in the media regarding Chris Benoit and steroids.

New Jack: WWE wouldn't want to promote a character of Jack's habits in the PG era. He is also too outspoken toward anyone.

Too bad New Jack was on the top 10 list of wrestlers who never competed in the wwe.

all people associated with tna .. and ted dibiase ( about to get release soon ) , jtg (same reason ),

Dibiase won't get released

JTG's contract will expire in October

dibiase might get release as he stated in interview he was looking to do something else he wasnt really interested in doing wrestling anymore .. but i might be wrong but thats what he said !

all people associated with TNA .. and Ted Dibiase ( about to get release soon ) , JTG(same reason ),

Dibiase might get release as he stated in interview he was looking to do something else he wasn't really interested in doing wrestling anymore .. but i might be wrong but that's what he said !

AKA Ted Dibiase is looking for something to do because he hasn't done anything in months, he's literally on the rank of Ezekiel Jackson... Who else forgot he was still on the main roster? Same goes for JTG, only time you see them is during Lumber Jack matches if then;

all people associated with TNA .. and Ted Dibiase ( about to get release soon ) , JTG(same reason ),

Dibiase might get release as he stated in interview he was looking to do something else he wasn't really interested in doing wrestling anymore .. but i might be wrong but that's what he said !

AKA Ted Dibiase is looking for something to do because he hasn't done anything in months, he's literally on the rank of Ezekiel Jackson... Who else forgot he was still on the main roster? Same goes for JTG, only time you see them is during Lumber Jack matches if then;

yep i agree ! and if i remember he said he was looking forward makin movies .. and jtg i doubt wwe will renew his contract if thats the case !

i dont see ryder making it

He's in. He's an option for the cover contest, in addition to being featured on weekly television for quite some time, even if it was under the alias "Already in the Ring."

doesn't mean anything

If he wasn't in, he wouldn't be a choice for the Cover Contest. They won't put someone who isn't apart of the game, on the Cover.

Barry Stevens

DJ Gabriel

Jackal

Sylvester Terkay

I doubt all those people will be in.

If it's gonna be Ruthless Aggression like a lot of people are speculating then Chris Benoit, Rhyno, Dudleyz, the Hardys won't.

I really hope it isn't. That was the absolute worst period of wrestling since I started watching in 97. Just awful.

I honestly feel Bret Hart won't be in this years game. They seem to be putting him on a year in-year out basis since 2009 when he was left out for LOWM. I really don't mind even though he's my all-time fave, I have a feeling this years game is going to suck balls and I would rather him be used for the next game when hopefully the game gets made for the next gen consoles.

Also Kharma. Boy I hope she's not in. How she got into two straight games without ever having a single match or barely appearing on TV is beyond me. I'd rather have Vicky or some NXT skank in then her.

Yes sure, one of the few worth while Women Wrestlers that where in WWE at the time of WWE'13 next to AJ Lee and Tamina such a shame she made the game. Hell we had Three actual Women Wrestlers in WWE'13, Lita, AJ Lee and Kharma must have killed you.

I have a feeling that Ted Dibiase and possibly Tensai, might not even make it. How The Great Khali has managed to make it in every single game since SVR 07? is beyond me.

Khali wasnt in wwe 12 was he? I know theres one game he was left out of.

Tensai is in. He's part of the cover contest.

i dont see ryder making it

He's in. He's an option for the cover contest, in addition to being featured on weekly television for quite some time, even if it was under the alias "Already in the Ring."

doesn't mean anything

If he wasn't in, he wouldn't be a choice for the Cover Contest. They won't put someone who isn't apart of the game, on the Cover.

well I guess macho man isn't in then

Archived