People who you doubt will be in

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

i dont see ryder making it

He's in. He's an option for the cover contest, in addition to being featured on weekly television for quite some time, even if it was under the alias "Already in the Ring."

doesn't mean anything

If he wasn't in, he wouldn't be a choice for the Cover Contest. They won't put someone who isn't apart of the game, on the Cover.

well I guess macho man isn't in then

I know you are a Ryder hater, but you are being ridiculous here. Obviously no legends were in the custom cover contest reveal. Zack's going to be in.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's in. He's an option for the cover contest, in addition to being featured on weekly television for quite some time, even if it was under the alias "Already in the Ring."

doesn't mean anything

If he wasn't in, he wouldn't be a choice for the Cover Contest. They won't put someone who isn't apart of the game, on the Cover.

Still abusing your logic like a wounded puppy, i see.

doesn't mean anything

Legends and New Additions to the Roster weren't used for the Cover Contest.

doesn't mean anything

What kind of dumb logic is that? :???:

doesn't mean anything

What kind of dumb logic is that? :???:

hahahhahaha

Who ever was active in the WWE during Wrestlemania time will be in the game, because they capture and do the models during that time.

They use reference pics provided by wwe. All 2k takes pics of are the stages. They dont scan wrestlers either. Only mattel uses the scan technology. Its all in a 'making of' video on youtube.

Goldberg has a higher chance than ever of been in, they're making (or made) a dvd about him so I think some kind of deal for WWE to use his likeness must be there.

Theres no deal. Wwe is using all archived footage for the dvd. Goldberg confirmed he has no involvement whatsoever with the dvd. Its the same as the savage one a few years back. Goldber is still crap talking wwe bc they didnt offer him much money for a legends.

I should of named this thread 'People WWE won't let in games'. Being insignificant (eg Slyvester Terkay) is not a factor in what I was driving at.

WWE wouldn't let Hitler in their games either way. You may have to rename it "wrestling personalities WWE won't let into their games."

For people saying they're doing Attitude Era II/Ruthless Aggression, there is no way they can plausibly do that now. 1) It was only ten years ago & is pretty concurrent with the start of the SmackDown! series, there's no way they'd re-create it already. 2) They have no one they can put it in. From maybe '00-'03, they can't include the Hardyz, Angle, the Dudleyz, Benoit, basically anybody from the Invasion; so, everybody people would want in the game. Which is why people didn't get the real "Attitude Era" last year but rather Stone Cold's mega-push from the late 90's.

As for the current roster (which I'm sure will be focused on), I don't see DiBiase, Hunico, Nash, and Tatsu to make it into next one. It'll be interesting to see if they include Edge or anyone else from the Attitude roster (I think the New Age Outlaws are a given, though.)

JTG

Yoshi Tatsu

Ted Dibiase

Epico

Primo

Edge (Though he still has a chance with the "Immortal legend" theme the games has this year)

Justin Gabriel (Slim chance - He was featured last year, but I doubt he will make it this time :( )

David Otunga (Couldn't care less)

Tyson Kidd (Dude became relavant but got injured)

On another note: I'll be really happy if they follow through with the "Legend and current guys" theme.

/\ Otunga, Gabriel will be in.

Edge should be in.

Why are you so sure about Otunga? I don't recall him doing anything noticeable as of late. This is not because I think that you are necessarily wrong, I'm just interested in your opinion why you think Otunga won't be in.

Yea, I am not too sure Christian will be in, he was gone for almost a year...he may be DLC

Too late to be in - Wyatt Family, RVD, Curtis Axel (?)(unless he is DLC or our "special treat")

Won't be in - Ted DiBiase, JTG, Hunico, Camacho, Booker T (?), John Cena 04, John Lauranitis (thankfully), JBL (?)

I doubt Epico and Primo will be in and practically none, if any, of the AE roster of WWE 13

Edge should be in.

Why are you so sure about Otunga? I don't recall him doing anything noticeable as of late. This is not because I think that you are necessarily wrong, I'm just interested in your opinion why you think Otunga won't be in.

Its simple. Otunga and gabriel are both featured in the custom cover contest. They arent going to put guys in the contest that wont be in the game.

Edge should be in.

Its simple. Otunga and gabriel are both featured in the custom cover contest. They arent going to put guys in the contest that wont be in the game.

but that doesn't really 100 percent prove it we just assumeing that just cuz there in the contest they be in the game

Archived