A different kind of video

⊗ Volrath ⊗

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e2SK8NMIzSs

Here's the latest work by my great friend Teryo Law, for those of you who dont know, Leon is pretty much the only Bumpmeister left. And this video explains where he got his talent from XD XD.
I love what hes done with the highlight reel, i havent seen anyone do that before.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look more FYO Production by Teryo Law; you know for this video I'm going to passe my normal "I'll just get flamed" Process with these types of threads. This is garbage; it's no more original then 100% of the other "Bumpmeisters" That do the exact same thing. half of the edits look like garbage and the presentation is FYO worthy. For those not getting the FYO reference, it stands for Five Year Old.

Look more FYO Production by Teryo Law; you know for this video I'm going to passe my normal "I'll just get flamed" Process with these types of threads. This is garbage; it's no more original then 100% of the other "Bumpmeisters" That do the exact same thing. half of the edits look like garbage and the presentation is FYO worthy. For those not getting the FYO reference, it stands for Five Year Old.

Look man, my intention was not to get flamed or to answer to such replies, I wanted to share this video to those who actually apreciate his work like I do, I am not looking for trouble here and you should know better not to start.

I wasn't flaming, I was criticizing or reviewing the product placed before me which was the entire point of the thread. How people enjoy Teryo Law's Presentation, I'd like to know but as I said I was simple criticizing/reviewing the product presented to me. Per usual, Teryo Law ends up on the lowest form of ranking from me; by IGN.com rating Standards this would receive 4 Out Of 10 for Bad. That's me being generous; the entire Video actually deserves 0 - 3 Rating which stands for Disaster, Unbearable, Painful and Awful.

IMO, dude is lame, as are his vids.. His type of vids are something I'd expect from a 12 year old that's trying 2 rebel agasint his parents. But that's my opinion. If others like that type of stuff, that's their taste.

Deleted the website link, don't trust that guy. Ultimate try hard. (Oh shit he's gonna rant about me on his forum again, the shame)

I dont get it, I recall you being a fan of him, and the link provided wasn't harmfull in any way nor did it go against any rules. o.O

I wasn't flaming, I was criticizing or reviewing the product placed before me which was the entire point of the thread. How people enjoy Teryo Law's Presentation, I'd like to know but as I said I was simple criticizing/reviewing the product presented to me. Per usual, Teryo Law ends up on the lowest form of ranking from me; by IGN.com rating Standards this would receive 4 Out Of 10 for Bad. That's me being generous; the entire Video actually deserves 0 - 3 Rating which stands for Disaster, Unbearable, Painful and Awful.

I would like to politely ask you how is the presentation awful? There is literally no video that has that good camera work.

Bret Hart reference ftw!

Deleted the website link, don't trust that guy. Ultimate try hard. (Oh shit he's gonna rant about me on his forum again, the shame)

I dont get it, I recall you being a fan of him, and the link provided wasn't harmfull in any way nor did it go against any rules. o.O

I would like to politely ask you how is the presentation awful? There is literally no video that has that good camera work.

Nic Virtue, CavemanKennedy1, OverTheEdgeSVR.

You guys sound a lil bit to personal with your feelings for teryo, sometimes you have to put that aside and just watch the video for what it is, tbh his presentation and camera work was superb some of the best I seen in a long time and thats the truth. I see nothing wrong with it he's innovative with taunts to help emulate the conversations and getting close ups of actions and face expressions.The presentation is actually what made this video great cause you can actually see he put time into this.

You guys sound a lil bit to personal with your feelings for teryo, sometimes you have to put that aside and just watch the video for what it is, tbh his presentation and camera work was superb some of the best I seen in a long time and thats the truth. I see nothing wrong with it he's innovative with taunts to help emulate the conversations and getting close ups of actions and face expressions.The presentation is actually what made this video great cause you can actually see he put time into this.

Thank you.

What kind of 5 year olds do you know that worship satan and eat sperm?

Teryo Law ... oh joy. /sarcasm

Remember when using Sarcasm use the Comic San MS Font

Is that in the forum rules? No, don't tell me what to do.

Teryo can gtfo of this forum as far as I'm concerned.

Well it's a good job you're not the admin then isn't it? What Teryo is doing is following the conventions of traditional film-making with continuity cuts and (to the best of the games ability) camera angles. Techniques which can actually be applied in the real world of cinema, rather than adjusting numbers on a slider like most of the people here do to be "cweative11!11".

So much for your holier than thou attitude. Teryo could shit a better edited clip than your Windows Movie Maker ass.

Well it's a good job you're not the admin then isn't it? What Teryo is doing is following the conventions of traditional film-making with continuity cuts and (to the best of the games ability) camera angles. Techniques which can actually be applied in the real world of cinema, rather than adjusting numbers on a slider like most of the people here do to be "cweative11!11".

So much for your holier than thou attitude. Teryo could shit a better edited clip than your Windows Movie Maker ass.

Funny, that sounds like you're directing that at someone who actually makes videos like these, because that's not me.

Let's get one thing straight before you go off on at me again for no particular reason. I NEVER doubted or slated Mr. Law's ability to create videos, the evidence is there that he is good at what he does. So you can stfu with that crap and stop moaning at me for something I never actually did.

I am sorry, but flame baiting is against Forum Rules and I advise you not to do it again.

^ Garbage.

He used to be very good at bumps, but his video's dont focus on the actual spots or anything anymore, just shit storylines.

There is a few people who do their best to make matches that look legit, like you would see on TV or something, those are good bump videos.

^ Garbage.

He used to be very good at bumps, but his video's dont focus on the actual spots or anything anymore, just shit storylines.

There is a few people who do their best to make matches that look legit, like you would see on TV or something, those are good bump videos.

What you just said makes absolutely no sense. There is NO bumpvideo that looks like a "legit match you'd see on TV", in fact, thats EXACTLY what a bumpvideo tries to escape! Bumpvideos are typically very unrealistic and that's the charm of them.

With that said, this video is an exception to that rule and that just makes it even more special. Teryo put more effort into making a real match than a unrealistic spot montage. "Like you would see on TV". So according by what you are saying, you should LIKE this video -__-

Its so ironic that you would come in here and bash Teryo when youve obviously not even watched the video. every criteria you gave for a "REAL AND GOOD BUMPVIDEO" is something that this one lives up to.

Dude, seriously? You act like people should love him or something.. You love him-- cool.. Other people dont. It seems like when someone gives their opinion about not liking the vid you try 2 tell them they should like it. If he wants people to take notice of his editing, perhaps he should focus on a good story to draw them in.. Satanic Sperm??? I mean really.. That to me is something a 12 year old would come up with. Personally, his editing is ok. I've seen better, I've seen worse.

^ Garbage.

What you just said makes absolutely no sense. There is NO bumpvideo that looks like a "legit match you'd see on TV", in fact, thats EXACTLY what a bumpvideo tries to escape! Bumpvideos are typically very unrealistic and that's the charm of them.

With that said, this video is an exception to that rule and that just makes it even more special. Teryo put more effort into making a real match than a unrealistic spot montage. "Like you would see on TV". So according by what you are saying, you should LIKE this video -__-

Its so ironic that you would come in here and bash Teryo when youve obviously not even watched the video. every criteria you gave for a "REAL AND GOOD BUMPVIDEO" is something that this one lives up to.

ProWrestlingDynasty.

(co-signed by Teryo)

Archived