Here you go, Part 1. *Warning*: (Spoiler/Leak)

AnotherWorld

Here's the deal. I'm doing this simply because I can, but most importantly, I feel like as you guys are potential customers, you deserve to know what you're going to be putting nearly seventy dollars towards.

I can already sense that the main discussion would be how I know what I know, but honestly it doesn't matter. I know about the game, I experienced it first hand numerous times, and no I am not a play tester so I don't require an NDA. I am not involved with the game directly, but do take part with in house CPU programming.

As you guys saw from the trailer we released, the game looks the same as previous years. We have a new base and aesthetics for our design when it comes to the models and general look of the game, but we feel that this will be much more implantable heading towards next gen so we chose not to use it this year. I can tell you so far that its absolutely beautiful. The focus this year was to tune up the game play and add in more robust features.

This years instalment will be the swan song for this generation, as our principal focus will be shifted to next gen. However it won't be the last game on this gen. Enough talking, lets get to the details. Ill break them down:

-The game was presented to us 65 percent into its completion.

-The only influence 2K had was audio improvement, camera angles, touching up certain modes, and were influential in working out deals with outside parties.

- The general decision was to continue the attitude era mode though this wont be the focal selling point of the game like last year. This spans from where they left off up until 2001 with the fall of the McMahon/Helmsley regime.

-We managed to work out numerous deals with outside parties to use the likeness of several talent who were a part of the company in the late 90s. 2K played a huge role in this.

-There is also a mode dedicated to the early 90s era of the WWE. 2K did an amazing job of recreating moments from that time for people to play through which spans from 1990 to 1995.

- The roster is still being finalized but has already surpassed that of last years and is now slated to be the biggest one in history.

- A huge marketing blitz is being planned heading into summerslam. The roster reveal will also take place there.

- The ability to crawl has been added during game play and can be beneficial in a lot of moments. Double finishers are done by Irish whipping two opponents into the turn buckle. One finisher is required and yes, Shelshock is not the only.

- Catch finishers are now able to be done via flapjack. There is two versions of the catching flap jack available.

- Macho man being included in the first trailer was a last minute decision as the plan was to keep him a surprise.

- The main feature will be the new MyCareer mode which will feature you taking your caw through a 6 year career. You can continue past the 6th year though you'd already have completed all objectives. Career ends when you choose to go to the Hall of Fame.

- The career is very in depth and robust and will feature countless things to do such as outside charity work, signing a movie deal, contract negotiations, and more. If you allow to let your contract run out, your caw will wrestle on 2KF which is the generic fed 2K have created, until your caw can reach an adequate deal with the WWE.

- Your inbox will play a huge roll on where you plan to take your caw as this is the place where you will get numerous offers and opportunities.

- Another huge selling point will be Owen Harts inclusion in a WWE game for the first time in 15 years. A video package for this is planned to air on an episode of wwe raw.

- There is a new in game stat feature in MyWWE which shows how much matches you've played, you're most played match type, longest match, shortest match, etc.

- Each match you play(exhibition included) will be rated and uploaded to your stats. You can choose to share this information with friends onlines. Rating is based on match intensity.

- A new match intensity feature will be included which gives the match a new sense of escalation. The longer a match goes, animations for certain moves will differ. Desperation moves are now included.

Too keep the anticipation up I will post part two for you guys tomorrow afternoon. Leave your questions and ill answer them.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crawling has been rumored before. Hm..... call me gullible but he's willing to take the risk of embarrassment and whatever else by saying OWEN HART will be revealed on Raw. That takes balls even though no one knows who this really is. None of it really is that unbelievable so I'm not fully believing it but I'm not shunning it away either.

Its bs....owen's widow continues to not allow owens likeness to be used for wwe profit. You lost the game right there.

No he didn't, lawsuit has been settled. She sold out.

oh and I sooo want to believe this, can't wait for part 2 tomorrow, true or not, this got me excited, which is what I've been waiting for for so long.

Here's the deal. I'm doing this simply because I can, but most importantly, I feel like as you guys are potential customers, you deserve to know what you're going to be putting nearly seventy dollars towards.

Just no... no...no

Please get back to school and focus on growing up.

Guys every year a little kid pretends to be a insider lol catch on

I can already sense that the main discussion would be how I know what I know, but honestly it doesn't matter. I know about the game, I experienced it first hand numerous times, and no I am not a play tester so I don't require an NDA. I am not involved with the game directly, but do take part with in house CPU programming.

As you guys saw from the trailer we released, the game looks the same as previous years. We have a new base and aesthetics for our design when it comes to the models and general look of the game, but we feel that this will be much more implantable heading towards next gen so we chose not to use it this year. I can tell you so far that its absolutely beautiful. The focus this year was to tune up the game play and add in more robust features.

This years instalment will be the swan song for this generation, as our principal focus will be shifted to next gen. However it won't be the last game on this gen. Enough talking, lets get to the details. Ill break them down:

-The game was presented to us 65 percent into its completion.

-The only influence 2K had was audio improvement, camera angles, touching up certain modes, and were influential in working out deals with outside parties.

- The general decision was to continue the attitude era mode though this wont be the focal selling point of the game like last year. This spans from where they left off up until 2001 with the fall of the McMahon/Helmsley regime.

-We managed to work out numerous deals with outside parties to use the likeness of several talent who were a part of the company in the late 90s. 2K played a huge role in this.

-There is also a mode dedicated to the early 90s era of the WWE. 2K did an amazing job of recreating moments from that time for people to play through which spans from 1990 to 1995.

- The roster is still being finalized but has already surpassed that of last years and is now slated to be the biggest one in history.

- A huge marketing blitz is being planned heading into summerslam. The roster reveal will also take place there.

- The ability to crawl has been added during game play and can be beneficial in a lot of moments. Double finishers are done by Irish whipping two opponents into the turn buckle. One finisher is required and yes, Shelshock is not the only.

- Catch finishers are now able to be done via flapjack. There is two versions of the catching flap jack available.

- Macho man being included in the first trailer was a last minute decision as the plan was to keep him a surprise.

- The main feature will be the new MyCareer mode which will feature you taking your caw through a 6 year career. You can continue past the 6th year though you'd already have completed all objectives. Career ends when you choose to go to the Hall of Fame.

- The career is very in depth and robust and will feature countless things to do such as outside charity work, signing a movie deal, contract negotiations, and more. If you allow to let your contract run out, your caw will wrestle on 2KF which is the generic fed 2K have created, until your caw can reach an adequate deal with the WWE.

- Your inbox will play a huge roll on where you plan to take your caw as this is the place where you will get numerous offers and opportunities.

- Another huge selling point will be Owen Harts inclusion in a WWE game for the first time in 15 years. A video package for this is planned to air on an episode of wwe raw.

- There is a new in game stat feature in MyWWE which shows how much matches you've played, you're most played match type, longest match, shortest match, etc.

- Each match you play(exhibition included) will be rated and uploaded to your stats. You can choose to share this information with friends onlines. Rating is based on match intensity.

- A new match intensity feature will be included which gives the match a new sense of escalation. The longer a match goes, animations for certain moves will differ. Desperation moves are now included.

Too keep the anticipation up I will post part two for you guys tomorrow afternoon. Leave your questions and ill answer them.

Well...if it's on the internet...it has to be true..

If it's sounds to good to be true - it's cause it is..

If it looks like a t**d and smells like a t**d..THEN it is a t**d...

You Get where I'm going here...

Archived