CAWs/Movesets

TCsinger09

As many of you know I have yet to release any Diva CAWs. I was wondering if the move-set glitch was stil there? The glitch im referring to is when you make another attire for the CAW after you have already done the move-set the move-set resets.

As many of you know I have yet to release any Diva CAWs. I was wondering if the move-set glitch was stil there? The glitch im referring to is when you make another attire for the CAW after you have already done the move-set the move-set resets.

Yes this still occurs for all CAWS, rumor has it that if you copy the original on then new Attire slot and delete something from that Attire it will reset the move-set and Entrance. I always save my CAWS move-set to an in-game wrestler before editing anything just in case.

Yes this still occurs for all CAWS, rumor has it that if you copy the original on then new Attire slot and delete something from that Attire it will reset the move-set and Entrance. I always save my CAWS move-set to an in-game wrestler before editing anything just in case.

They really need to fix all these bugs in CAW mode...Im glad I asked Im just gonna make all the attires first then

Archived