Am I the only One?

camerondilly

I just miss how they use to do things like on SVR 2007.

What do you mean
On 360, the graphics were/are great. The sweat system and lighting were great imo. Models were good too despite the horrible Edge, Kane, Ric Flair and maybe a few others

I'm not one to ever bitch about graphics or models, but with WWE games there's an exception because as long as the game play will forever suck, I want it to look pretty while sucking. It doesn't. The game as a whole just absolutely sucks and there has been no progress since 2010.

Graphics is fine, the models are not.

eiqMvEr.jpg

6qNNsr4.jpg

Pretty sad how last gen models looks way better...

Everytime I see that '12 Booker T image, I cringe. Such a horrible model

And that doesn't even look like Ryback

You should post the svr 2007 xbox 360 version of booker t. It's much better than what we have now. The Ryback model is good to me but they need to make him more buff and give him his traps.

eiqMvEr.jpg

6qNNsr4.jpg

Everytime I see that '12 Booker T image, I cringe. Such a horrible model

And that doesn't even look like Ryback

You should post the svr 2007 xbox 360 version of booker t. It's much better than what we have now. The Ryback model is good to me but they need to make him more buff and give him his traps.

nvm

The only issue with the "graphics", is that, apparently, Yukes doesn't use mugshot-like references to make their models (otherwise known as "box reference modeling"). Why WWE/WWEGames will not get these photos for Yukes, I have no clue. The way I see it, all it would take is about 3 minutes per superstar to take a front and side image of their head. Not only would that give a perfect reference to make the most accurate face possible for each superstar, it would also give what is needed to have perfect face textures created as well. This wouldn't help with superstars that have passed by now, but it would sure improve the quality of all the others.

The WWE Games looks fine Graphically, it's Presentation that's the issue.

- Audio

- Crowd Models

- Commentary

- Working Gameplay & Modes

Fix all this and 2k would have a brilliant WWE Game; Graphically the games are beautiful. WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 only looked better because of the sweat animations and the gritty darker hues they put everything into; it was still the same graphically as we have now.

What ever happened to the sweat animation? I always thought it looked soo cool and much more life like.

Actually those are still in the game, it's because of the brighter less gritty hues that you don't notice them as much.

Ahh I see. That makes sense. Thanks for a response.

What ever happened to the sweat animation? I always thought it looked soo cool and much more life like.

Actually those are still in the game, it's because of the brighter less gritty hues that you don't notice them as much.

6qNNsr4.jpg

I just miss how they use to do things like on SVR 2007.

From my previous comment on WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007's Graphics, also works for TNA Impact: The Video Game.

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 only looked better because of the sweat animations and the gritty darker hues they put everything into; it was still the same graphically as we have now.

The In-Game Models look off because of the Brighter Less Gritty Hues; though some In-Game Models look nothing like their Real-Life Counterparts such as Zack Ryder's WWE'13 Model.

sq147m.jpg

Everything about Zack Ryder's In-Game Model reads Plastic; same can be said for Ryback. It reads like they used the garbage Action Figure Model as reference, instead of actual References.

The graphics suck in this day and age. Well I guess the models. The arenas are alright.

But to be disappointed you have to have expectations. I had none.

If there were going to be any improvements they would come next year when the dev team has a good amount of time to do the work.

Just never expect anything better than this crap until next gen which is sad. Have you people SEEN the Last of Us? PS3 and 360 are fully capable of much better graphics.

People need to understand that this game was still under THQ's license during the early stages of the game production. It was only recently that 2K took over the series. To think the game would change instant;y once 2K got control of the game would be fickle to say the very least.

That's not what fickle means.

And no you're not the only one.

No one should be concerned with graphics anymore during this generation. Could the in-game models be better? Absolutely, but the main things we should all be concerned about are gameplay, game modes and features working as advertised, and Online Multiplayer.

I don't know if anyone noticed but the crowd models are much better on svr 07 than now. The graphics look better on 07 because they actually made the wrestlers have real skin color instead of the orange/yellowish tan they have on every model. Sweat was much better there. In the new games, they need to make te colors true to life. I like that cena model than what we have now.

"Everytime I see that '12 Booker T image, I cringe. Such a horrible model"

Every time I see WWE '12 Booker, I think of Jar Jar Binks. Then I get sad not only for the awful Booker T, but also for the Star Wars Prequels.

Archived