Am I the only One?

camerondilly

I didn't. It's still a THQ product and if they fixed their issues from WWE 13, I'm just fine if there isn't that much new stuff. I'm betting the real difference will be seen next year when hopefully 2K takes more control and also because it will be on the next gen.

It's just a base to work from. There is plenty of time to shine things up before October 28. And to be honest, the graphics are just fine for me. Maybe they've just peaked in terms of what they are capable of with the time they are given.

I don't see why people are disappointed with the graphics. It's the best it has ever been. It has gotten better. To me nba 2k games had the same graphics, so does madden, even call of duty doesn't have graphical changes. The only graphical changes i see in call of duty are the change of hues and brightness. The only thing i hate about wwe games is the skin tones. They are way too orange. They need to use the saturation they had in svr 2007 for the xbox 360.

The WWE Games looks fine Graphically, it's Presentation that's the issue.

- Audio

- Crowd Models

- Commentary

- Working Gameplay & Modes

Fix all this and 2k would have a brilliant WWE Game; Graphically the games are beautiful. WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 only looked better because of the sweat animations and the gritty darker hues they put everything into; it was still the same graphically as we have now.

- Audio

- Crowd Models

- Commentary

Fix all this and 2k would have a brilliant WWE Game; Graphically the games are beautiful. WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 only looked better because of the sweat animations and the gritty darker hues they put everything into; it was still the same graphically as we have now.

What ever happened to the sweat animation? I always thought it looked soo cool and much more life like.

- Audio

- Crowd Models

- Commentary

What ever happened to the sweat animation? I always thought it looked soo cool and much more life like.

Actually those are still in the game, it's because of the brighter less gritty hues that you don't notice them as much.

People need to understand that this game was still under THQ's license during the early stages of the game production. It was only recently that 2K took over the series. To think the game would change instant;y once 2K got control of the game would be fickle to say the very least.

My expectations were low, so I cant say I'm too disappointed. As long as the game plays better, and alot of the bugs and glitches are fixed-- I'll be fine. My concern is next year and next gen.. That's when we should really(hopefully) see something different.

I don't mind, but tbr with a year in-between development time(Or at least I'm assuming) I don't really see why people would set the bar high in the graphics department. Let alone that we're still dealing with the same team as before(IIRC) who certainly aren't known for a great track record in just about any department in their WWE games.

Maybe Yukes has gotten the graphics to the point where they're satisfied, or maybe they are limited of what they can do with the current gen systems.Hopefullyy when Visual Concepts take more developmental control of the series and move to next gen it will change.

Graphics are fine as they are. They could be worse or even better but I see no reason for that being a main concern at the moment. Some people think the game looks cartoony, some think it's worse than previous games and some think it's the best we ever had. It's down to personal opinion. I don't think the graphics are amazing or terrible. I feel that they are fine and are of no concern to me whatsoever. Down the road, they will eventually need an improvement, as does everything at some point, but they're good for now.

I'm not someone who over values graphics, but I would be lying if I said I don't think the character models could use a major overhaul. Who wouldn't want to see their favorite wrestlers video game counterpart with the same graphical qualities of other sports titles from 2k or EA? Most WWE models are either blandly textured or just all around awful such and Booker T and Ryback.

Archived