FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

2rnxzlg.jpg

"Well, Jayson...introduce Gabe to that fire. I know you're eager to jump back in that fire...but Gabe? Nah, not at all; no matter how many times he'll preach and force it upon people that he's not the least bit intimidated or scared. I've known Gospel just as long as you have - he's a coward, much like Eric is." Shawn says, shaking his head at the thought of how much similarities both Handsome Eric and Gabriel Gospel have with one another. "Me being justified for my actions will do me more good than anything else, even though I won't be welcoming it with open arms. It'll make all of these fans continue to blow things out of proportion and call me some...hero. I don't believe in being justified for my own actions - I do what I want, when I want. I'm the type of guy that, if I sees a hornet's nest buzzing? I've got to poke it. There's no reason behind it other than the fact that I love danger, I love violence. Apparently that's severely frowned upon around this place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we are in 'Sin City', right? If you ask me, that just screams irony..."

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SirPaulBurchill_zps0434c1b2.png

From the windoooooooooooooooooows, to the walls, til the sweat drips from Paul's balls! And that was exactly what was happening because Paul Burchill had the sweatiest bollocks going right now. He had been running on a treadmill for about 40 minutes now, and boy was he humid in the pants department. He used his sweat as a way of getting his hair off of his face ( head sweat, not ball sweat). He then turned down the speed on the treadmill to a slow jog as he caught some of his breath. He took a sip of his protein shake and he began to slowly reduce the speed further and further until he was at a walking pace. Paul then stopped, and got off, wiping away his face with his towel. A mini break before he would start again in 5 minutes.

5u1hm1.jpg

"Sin City, I believe so... and while here, why not check out Vegas's premiere strip joint; The Lusty Leopard! ...I get paid to advertise that... though a Tuesday afternoon isn't all that great". Rather surprising really, isn't it? Jayson being a person to spend time in a strip club. He often gets dragged along by Calvin, and Sor-La are okay with it. The girls there aren't on the same level as Sor-La, so it's all cool. "You gotta poke the Bear, the Goob', the... blank canvas that is Handsome Eric, you just have to! It's hard to just... stand by, and do nothing... Well Shawn, you go on and enjoy poking the hornet's nest, or even the gals' of the 'Lusty Leopard'... I'm off to jump in a fire. See you around sometime". With that, Jayson would walk on past Shawn Hunter as he headed out of the arena in order to pick up his six pack of beer... which will be free, complimentary of the 'Lusty Leopard'. Woo!

So Paul had taken a little drink from a paper cup that he got from the water dispenser in the gym. It wasn't bottled water, but it was pretty darn refreshing. Paul glugged a couple more of the paper cups and he tossed it in the trash. Paul then wiped his sweat further and he tossed his towel to the side as well. The gym was relatively empty tonight, which is surprising 2 days before Smash!N'. Speaking of which, when was the card going up? All of this training could be fruitless if he doesn't get his qualifying match up! Damn it, Paul Burchill was now getting a little antsy, checking his emails on his iPod now. He just had to be in the match up. That's all there was to it. Paul continued to catch his breath.

HandsomeEric_zps9ac80760.png

Well, not much for Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert to do at this very moment really. It is almost getting dinner time. So Dean Osbert will be heading that way and start preparing it. Tonight for dinner is taco salad once again. Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert just love taco salad. One of Handsome Eric's favorite foods. So anyways, sure Handsome Eric was born a man of wealth, taste, and class, but that is no reason to be jealous of Handsome Eric, what you can be jealous of is the fact that Handsome Eric is simply superior. That very fact makes Shawn Hunter mad. To the point where he is in complete denial at the moment. Shawn Hunter hates that Eric took the title from him. He wants to cry and correct it, but he can't. He isn't good enough. Shawn Hunter is a midcarder who is trying to pretend to be a main eventer. That is all Hunter is a pretender. He talks big but fails to measure up. That is all. Handsome Eric will make it as clear as day one of these days. So Dean Osbert, time for you to start getting dine ready.

Johnny Gavel || Creeping Death

"Inhumans? Please, I'd rather not going around pretending to be something that I'm not. Listen Axel and listen well. I don't play well with others, I never have and I never will." Johnny stands then and steps right into Axel's face looking deep into his soul through his the blacks of his eyes. He smirks showing off his silver, broken teeth. He brushes his dreds' out of his face and looks Axel up and down. "But I do like the idea of simply hurting people, but I don't do it randomly no no that's not what I'm about. I hurt people who have wronged me and I've only been here 10 minutes, barely enough time for anyone to wrong me. What can you offer me to really sweeten the deal?"

Axel suddenly laughs "Not only would we make sure to watch your back and ensure NOBODY can even wrong you but I will even let you use my workshop and make stuff that can make sure you hurt people that wrong you even WORSE then what they do to you."

Marcus||Boltonian

Axel is a killjoy. Now that Marcus can't take the first post on this page which would've pissed of Shaun, Marcus is in a car on the way home. A taxi. He really does need to learn to drive, it's eating half of his pay check and the rest is going to essentials like food and the payments for his new wrestling company. Yeah, learning to drive will probably be a massive plus point, he'll defiantly look into that. Until then, he's chatting to the taxi driver that he's fairly familiar with. As they're sort of mates, Marcus gets a 10% discount as he uses them so much. Better than full price.

FWALogo_zps0b6800df.png

presents

SmashN_zps274d4826.png

Match 1

Just 2 guys and they're having a good time

Lukas Fischer w/ Paul Heyman vs. JT

Match 2

Spoiler, Bucky Boys win.

Branson Inc vs. Bucky Boys

Match 3

Loser dies

Axel Martin vs Owen Young

Match 4

"Someone has taken a mutiny on my poopdeck"

Team Victory (Jerry Oliver & Robert Gareth) vs. Spartacus & Daniel Bryan

Match 5

Premature Ejaculation PPV Match - Non Title

Zakk Night vs. Sean Davis

Match 6

American Prodigy Qualifier between 2 nice chaps

Jayson Addair vs. Paul Burchill

Match 7

Oil those sluts up - #1 Contender Match up for Diva's Title

AJ vs. Sora vs. Lara

Main Event

We could have had it allllllllll, rolling down a hilllllllll.

Gabriel Gospel & Handsome Eric vs. Marcus & Shawn Hunter

2sbk01u.jpg

And so it appears as though the match card has been posted. Upon it, we learn of a Triple Threat match up that will decide who shall be next to face 'Rad' Roxy for the Women's Championship/ This bout is between AJ Lee and... Sor-La, both members. How very... unfortunate... for AJ. Sure, it pits the two best friends; Sora and Lara against one another but. Do you really think a match is going to come between the two? Madness. If anything, this near enough guarantees that either Sora or Lara will be getting a Championship shot. AJ's chances are slim, very slim, slimmer than her. Friday shall be the night SORA becomes the number one contender! Excelsior!

The more that I look at my header, the more I like it. It is so golden, so regal, and so fitting of a man of Sir Paul Burchill's Stature. Still no word of a card, but word on the street, according to the grapevine, is that a card will be posted in the next hour. (this was written before the card was posted) Intriguing is it not? Paul decided to ignore the anxiety of whether he was granted his match for the time being, and he would instead move onto an exercise bike. He needed to do light exercises on his legs for the most part in order to stop the build up of lactic acid in his legs. After all, cramp is a bitch! Paul Burchill was only doing about 100 revolutions per minute, which isn't very fast for a professional athlete, but it was a period of recovery. He wanted to work on muscle definition predominantly, but nothing wrong with a bit of cardio.

"Inhumans? Please, I'd rather not going around pretending to be something that I'm not. Listen Axel and listen well. I don't play well with others, I never have and I never will." Johnny stands then and steps right into Axel's face looking deep into his soul through his the blacks of his eyes. He smirks showing off his silver, broken teeth. He brushes his dreds' out of his face and looks Axel up and down. "But I do like the idea of simply hurting people, but I don't do it randomly no no that's not what I'm about. I hurt people who have wronged me and I've only been here 10 minutes, barely enough time for anyone to wrong me. What can you offer me to really sweeten the deal?"

Axel suddenly laughs "Not only would we make sure to watch your back and ensure NOBODY can even wrong you but I will even let you use my workshop and make stuff that can make sure you hurt people that wrong you even WORSE then what they do to you."

Johnny takes in a deep breath. Still looking Axel deep in the eye he weighs his option. He barely knows anything about FWA and getting some help might prove useful, but he's never had help from anyone in this life so it might be difficult to trust them, or for them to trust him. "Got yourself a deal. Now run a long it seems the card has been announced."

Oh christ... Jayson Addair. Paul Burchill had to beat Jayson Addair in order to qualify for this match up? Are you for real? Paul Burchill thought it would be against someone retarded like Mikey Whiplash or Roman Reigns, but never did Paul Burchill consider going up against someone with quite the Curriculum Vitae that Jayson Addair possessed. The two had spoke before, and that wasn't a fun day. But there is a silver lining in this. Paul Burchill could take out Jayson Addair for all of his trespasses upon Gabriel Gospel. If Jayson had a weak arm going into the match up against Gabriel Gospel at Scars and Stripes, then Paul Burchill will be doing both England and America a favour. England, because Gospel would win, and America, because he would be assisting in the breaking of hearts that beat for a glorified spot monkey! Paul put his phone away, as the card was texted to him, and he continued cycling.

marcusheader.png

Still in the taxi and Marcus' phone would beep. He would check and ooh a match card, something to read on the drive home. He looks down and ... he's *censored*ed. He's teaming against Handsome Eric and Gabriel Gospel alongside... Shawn Hunter. Why are management putting them together again? Do they not see how that is a bad idea? May as well have made it a six man and had Eric on the same team as Marcus and Hunter, it would go just as well! To make things worse this made no clarification on who is actually number one contender for the title, guess we'll just have to wait till the next card? Or maybe Eric is right and no one is the NOC? Well whatever, Marcus will now need to try and win a match with a partner who he despises and vice versa, against two guys who love each other so much that they use the same gimmick. Did Marcus mention he's *censored*ed? Not Jayson Addair teaming with Jimmy Dice and Robert Heat *censored*ed but close to it. Sigh. Time to put his phone back in his pocket... hey look he's home, let's go to bed, shame it's in a POed mood after seeing that card.

Well then, the card for Friday's show came earlier then expected, that is for sure. Oh look, this card is bigger then usual. This company now converting to three hours, just like Raw has. So anyways, Handsome Eric is teaming up with the Great Gabriel Gospel to go against Shawn Hunter and Marcus. Well, Handsome Eric and Gabriel Gospel are the two superior wrestlers in this match, so it's obvious that Team Handsome Gospel will win this match, unless Jayson Addair plans on interfering, which Handsome Eric is expecting might happen. We will see. So anyways, Zakk Night is booked against Sean Davis in a non-title match. A win there would do wonders for Quintessence' momentum. Team Victory is going against Daniel Bryan and that mentally challenged guy, so Handsome Eric is expecting Team Victory to live up to it's name there. So anyways, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert are now digging into their dinner of Taco Salad. So good.. so very good....

117g3z6.jpg

Hmmm, Lara isn't sure how she feels about the result of the card. On one hand, she is in a triple threat match with her best friend Sora to take on some donkey looking anorexic, but on the other hand, she is taking on the best diva ever and the said donkey looking anorexic. Lara knows that Sora is dead set on becoming champion, so this match will be a shoe in that Sora wins. Lara just wants to avoid Hurricane Sora, and maybe get a few shots in at AJ. Lara obviously wanted to win, and be the next Women's champion having already beaten Roxy, but Sora was the rightful winner in Lara's eyes, and Lara was more than happy to assist the win.

Johnny takes in a deep breath. Still looking Axel deep in the eye he weighs his option. He barely knows anything about FWA and getting some help might prove useful, but he's never had help from anyone in this life so it might be difficult to trust them, or for them to trust him. "Got yourself a deal. Now run a long it seems the card has been announced."

Axel looked at his phone and saw he was going up against Owen Young and smirked "It seems so Johnny, I will see you later." He said with a smirk and walked off, with one more person The Inhumans were closer to taking over FWA and making a mark that they rightfully deserve

Aj had also checked the card and looks like her win over Kelly Kelly was deemed impressive, she's already in a number one contenders match up. Yay! Although seeing her opponents... no yay. This will essentially be a handicap match, this is going to be quite the tough match. Aj knows she can do it though and as she said before, a win in a handicap environment would be much more impressive than a regular win!

Team Victory | That Way Lies Victory

Ooooh, a match card has been released already? Wow. Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth stopped playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and they looked at the card. It is Team Victory, who qualified for the American Prodigy match, going against other qualifiers Daniel Bryan and that Spartacus guy. So anyways, Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth are going to do what they do best. Daniel Bryan already lost to the greatest tag team on the roster Team Victory once at Storm Night. This Spartacus guy will join him. Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth will enjoy this match. Daniel Bryan is very talented and Spartacus can put up a good fight, so Jerry Oliver is expecting that this match will steal the show, then they will beat them. Because that is what they do. Now Jerry Oliver turns off the Xbox 360, now to watch some television.

117g3z6.jpg

Lara was back in her house on the other side of town. In her apartment were the Psychocyanide family. Jayson and Sora were sitting watching Transformers 2 on the widescreen whereas Calvin was asleep one of the bedrooms. It was nice that they had all moved to Vegas to reside in Lara's place. Shows that they were a real family. And this family, well in some way shape or form, they would be getting a new piece of gold to add to the plethora of championships that they had already earned. Sora or Lara was going to win the Number One Contendership on Friday. That was a given. Sora or Lara were going to beat Roxy. That was also quite the certainty. Lara put her keys on the table, and sat down on the chair adjacent to the sofa where the Addair's sat. Good times.

It has been a long day consisting of some routine check-ups and some exams in order to see if there's some lingering injuries but, at the end of the day, Sean Davis is now free and ready to go back to work. As he makes his way to the FWA venue, he knows that it's too late to get some serious work going on considering that the matchcard for Friday's Smash!n show has been revealed and shocking news came with it. Although he was set to face him eventually, Sean is scheduled to fight Zakk Night on Friday in a non title match that could very well be a simulation of what could happen when the title eventually is on the line. On paper, this match might be in Zakk's favor having in mind that his challenger has been in a slump of momentum as of late but, if something can be said about Sean Davis is that he's a resilient young man that could be a serious threat to anyone who faces him if he's 100% ready physically and mentally. Friday's Smash!n show might be treated as just another show on the FWA schedule but, as far as Sean goes, Friday could very well be the beginning of what could be a journey that ends up rewarding him with championship gold but, in order to do so, he has to defeat the Global champion not once but twice.

ZAKK NIGHT | GLOBAL CHAMPION

Well, Sean Davis versus Zakk Night round two. I am, of course, counting the triple threat match between Davis, Zakk, and Spartacus. That was the very match in which Zakk won the Global championship in the first place. Well, come Friday night, we'll see who has the upperhand. Davis will be a tough opposition. However, a win against Sean in a non-title match is the perfect way to win the mental game early on.

So now then, me and Jones are going to be bumping each other. So anyways, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert are finished with their bowels of taco salad. What do they do after that you ask? Well, Handsome Eric gets seconds, which he also enjoys. Dean Osbert just heads on down to the living area so that he can be watching some television. Handsome Eric is a glutton and thanks to a fast metabolism, Handsome Eric doesn't gain weight, so he is free to eat as much as he pleases. So anyways, Dean Osbert just turned the television to some random documentary on the history channel while Eric eats his seconds of taco salad. Handsome Eric can't get over how good it is.

So that was enough work done by Paul this evening. We was riding a huge wave of motivation, and tomorrow, he would be back here and ready to go. Tomorrow, he was going to maybe attempt to post another one of his famous blogs online, and as a result of that, will really hype him as well as the match up with Addair. Tomorrow was quite the stacked card, so hopefully the ratings will be higher. Great! More people to watch Paul Burchill butcher Jayson. This isn't Detroit now pal, this was Paul Burchill's yard, and he will prove he is the main dog around here!

Handsome Eric is right, there are no number one contenders to his world title because neither Shawn Hunter or Marcus deserve one, Handsome Eric doesn't have anyone to defend against at Scars and Stripes. Marcus and Shawn Hunter are both bad wrestlers and they are both out of their leagues on Friday when they face two superior wrestlers in Handsome Eric and Gabriel Gospel. Handsome Eric will enjoy those two defeats. After all, you can not ask for that which Handsome Eric gives freely now can you? So anyways, Handsome Eric finished with his taco salad. Now to join Dean Osbert in the living room of his luxurious home.

117g3z6.jpg

Last post for tonight, and I will retire on 21 I think. Lara was just chilling in her humble abode. Jayson and Sora had feel asleep on the sofa, and as mentioned, Calvin was already asleep. Lara was flicking through some late night TV. Family Guy was on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network and it was the episode in which Peter has birds living in his beard. Lara yawned. It had been a long day. She was struggling to keep her eyes open, so she decided it was time to call it a night. A quick change of clothes into her sleep attire, which was some Where's Waldo pyjamas, she curled up into bed. Night everybody.

Archived