FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

Handsome Eric & Dean Osbert | The Vanguard

Hmmmm, Handsome Eric from time to time chooses not to wear a necktie, depends on his mood. Still, he wears them most of the time. Same with Dean. So anyways, yes. Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert both needed nod in approval of Gospel's words. Oh wait, Gospel has injured Addair twice now? wow. So Gospel can easily make it a third time. "I agree. You were the better man that night, but unfortunately Addair has quite the superiority complex and can't stand losing to men who are clearly better then them. I can understand that, I get that quite a bit myself with people like Marcus and Hunter. What baffles me is how these people will cheer for these unprovoked and unwarranted attacks on yourself when you have done nothing wrong. But anyways, yes. I have no doubt you will beat Addair again and hopefully be rid of him once and for all. Jayson Addair is sealing his own fate with his misguided actions, and now he will pay for them. A fitting end for him, will it not?" Handsome Eric then nodded his head slightly. "Well, I suppose that will be one thing to look forward too at Scars and Stripes. I mean, nobody won the number one contenders match for my world title, because Hunter and Marcus are both as bad as each other and don't deserve a shot at my title. So I am not going to be defending my title at the pay-per-view or anything, I'll guess the only thing important happening is watching Addair's career end at your hands I suppose" Handsome Eric the stokes his chin and awaits Gospel's reply.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scum of the earth | Gabriel Gospel

This filler about ties is very tedious. Gabriel, who still has his chest puffed out peels one of his hands away and plants it onto his chest as he holds his head up, booming out his majestic speech. Or something like that.

"Well I was the main event of the last pay per view event so I can only presume that it will be the same this time event. I mean it is the match everyone wanted to see, everyone wanted to see Mr. Addair beat me inside the four sides of steel so they could prove that Mr. Addair was better and that I simply was not as good as I said I was and then what happened? Oh I just happened to go ahead and get the win instead and prove that I am just as good as I claim I am and that is the best there is. I mean let us face it, if it wasn't for Mr. Addair it would be me and you facing off in the main event for that title as I was going to beat Mr. Addair and of course I would have beaten Mr. Hunter too but now you must wait to defend against me while those two squabble over who should get the title shot and in the mean time I will make sure Mr. Addair doesn't show his face around here anymore by making sure he cannot do so. I am happy to know you at least support me on this one, like I doubted it though. I didn't think you would not though, I know you are one of the smart few here."

Gabriel Gospel, Handsome Eric and Paul Heyman. Best friends forever.

Johnny Gavel || Creeping Death

Mere days after contract negotiations came to fruition the very sought-after Johnny Gavel arrives at the FWA arena. He had driven day and night from Battlecreek to Sin City to seek fortune and fame. Although fortune and fame was last on his list. All his life Gavel had taken pride in tormenting those who had wronged him and his stay at FWA would be NO different. He would continue to deal damage to other human bodies for money and nothing else. Shutting the door of his rusty pick-up he headed for the arena main doors. There were some photographers taking some photographs for some magazine or another, but Gavel ignored them. The inside lobby of the arena smelt like offices. Gavel hated offices and everything about them. After reluctantly signing in to the receptionist after giving them ID he was sent to find the locker room. He found it easily enough, a room lined with lockers and benches with a shower room one side and shelves on the other. "Pitiful" Johnny say's placing his gym bag on one of the benches. He began to fish out his ring gear, his elbow pads, kickpads, boots and ripped jean shorts to accompany them. Spotting an empty locker he decides to place his things in. "So is this it? This has what my life has come too?" he mumbles to himself placing his boots at the base of the locker. He runs his hands through his dredlocks once more letting out an audible sigh. At that moment the door of the locker room is opened and Johnny turns to see ... looking at him.

TBC?

Awwww, Handsome Eric, Gabriel Gospel, and Paul Heyman for best friends forever! Should we add Paul Burchill into this as well? Paul Burchill does have good relations with Gospel and Eric. But yes, an alliance of all the top heels should be made and it would totally dominate the company. It would do much better then Quintessence, but you know... ego and all that stuff. So anyways, Handsome Eric then makes his reply to Gabriel Gospel. "Thanks for the kind words Mr. Gospel. So yes, I will support and cheer you on in you endeavor. I know just as well as you do that you have what it takes to defeat Addair once more. It maybe a rough road with his unprovoked cheap shots, but I have faith that you will rise above and overcome Addair, just like you have done at Storm Night. In the end, true greatness can not be denied." Handsome Eric then smiles "So yes, I will have to deal with Marcus and Hunter for now. If one of them happens to become number one contender or both in the interim, I will repel them. None of them are good enough to beat me. Shawn Hunter has been all hype and talk but no bite. I mean, he was out-wrestled by Marcus of all people. So I don't get why he has a sudden surge in his ego, but whatever" Handsome Eric then has a smile. "Mr. Gospel, I do await the day with worthy challengers such as yourself will face me for the world title. I am getting tired of all these glorified midcarders who think they are the shit but when they are face to face with me they come up short." Handsome Eric then drops his smile and awaits an answer from Gospel.

5u1hm1.jpg

So, new thread, old beginnings. Already... already! It seems as though the BFF's of Gabriel Gospel and Handsome Eric were wiping each others asses, smearing one another with the crap they talk. Give it a break guys! Anyone, Jayson had barely been seen today, not since he went to get a cookie from the cafeteria - some time ago, eh? For the time being, Jayson was sat within the lounge of the FWA arena, watching TV. The first semi final of the Confederations Cup was on - Brazil versus Uruguay Hopefully, Brazil win so that we can hope to get a Brazil/Spain final. But, we'll have to see about that. After all, Spain have to get past Gospe- I mean Italy.

Get along | Gabriel Gospel

F is for faces getting what's coming. U is for ultimate heel combo. N is for no cretins infesting our company. You know that doesn't have the same ring to it as the original. Anyway Gabriel Gospel wipes his fingers through his hair enjoying having his egostroked once more. It's Gospel's favorite thing to get stroked.

"Well I will also be looking forward to getting into the title picture, I just need to make sure that no more cretins come in to purposely use all of their resources to hold me back.In a way it's sad that these morons have to waste all of their time just trying to restrain me, stopping me from advancing but on the other hand they are daring to obstruct The Messiah so they deserve everything that is coming to them. And Mr. Addair will indeed be getting everything that is coming to him."

Gabriel adjusting his jacket as he speaks, giving a small huff as he thinks about it, right back into normal conversation.

"So until I manage to get past those philistines you just have to deal with the lesser, so called talent. I mean Mr. Marcus and Mr. Hunter? The man who has to brag about being the AKW World Champion to try and make it sound like he has actually succeeded in his career and the man who was handed the gold by me and was probably the worst World Champion in the history of this company? Someone like you should have no problem with either of them, they are not champions, they are not main event stars, they are midcarders punching above their weight, nothing more."

Well cretins, they are cretins too.

marcusheader.png

Gospel and Eric both being meanines, saying Marcus doesn't deserve a chance at the title. Marcus beat Gospel and then Hunter! ... Well, his win over Gospel was tainted and Marcus was a tit and allowed his shoulders to be down for a count when he pinned Hunter. Draws seem to be prevalent in number one contender matches, must be something in the water, how strange. Marcus would be more than happy to fight Hunter again to see who should be NOC, so we'll have to see what happens with the card to find out.

Well now, it's half time for Brazil vs Uruguay. So anyways, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert then both approve of Gospel's words.They are all true "Yes, all true. Very wise words coming from very wise person. So anyways, Deany and I have to get going, it's our lunch time." Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert then prepare to say their farewells to Gabriel Gospel, a sincere one that hardly anyone gets "So yeah, farewell Mr. Gospel. I do wish you the best against Addair. He will get what is coming to him, we all know that. The inevitable will happen, it will only be a matter of how at Scars and Stripes. I will prosper against Hunter and Marcus in the end and show them the futility of their actions. That is inevitable too." Handsome Eric then nods at Gabriel Gospel and then Dean Osbert then gives his farewell "A pleasure talking to you Mr. Gospel. Good luck, but I am sure you won't be needing it.!" With that, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert then leave the area. They need some lunch so they don't get hungry. The sounds of growling stomachs is terrible to hear. So off they go, with their path straight and true, the lights of Vegas bright as ever.

2sbk01u.jpg

That was a nice save from Cesar. But still, this is a Sor-La post, a post dedicated two the two lovely ladies who make up the team of Sor-La; Sora and Lara. It had been quite a strange day, as it had been one they spent much of it out and about in Vegas. But now, they were back inside the FWA arena, in the cafeteria for the time being. They were sat down at a table, a coffee each; simply chilling out, talking between themselves. Sora was of course hoping for a match this coming Friday, against anyone, really. Just someone who is willing to just get pushed around, stomped on, owned. Any takers?

Aj would be more than happy to fight against Sora, show her that she can go and win after what she was saying to her the other day. Lara would probably get involved but Aj can just win and show that she can deal with interferences well.

Real avatars don't need colour | Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel Gospel managed to have a good conversation. He did a bit of bashing on Jayson Addair, Marcus and Shawn Hunter with one of the only other guys in the company he believes can actually relate to him. So yes that chat has come to an end though which means that Gabriel Gospel is going to have a walk around, heading off back towards his locker room. He doesn't have anything else to do tonight so time to head back to his place of sanctuary so he can be away from all of these cretins who may try and speak to him when he wishes to go about his business. Not that they will unless a TBC goes up, but he doesn't want to take a risk in case Colt Cabana appears. My word.

The scene would open up backstage at the FWA arena. It was a fairly busy time of day, many people walking about backstage, talking. As we see this, the distinct voice of Lara could be heard above all else, telling us a story.

“The World! …is on the brink of going boom boom. This! is our most desperate hour… Unless we make a stand, here and now… we gonna’ die. Now…”

ROLL FOR INITIATIVE!

Alas the location of the gang was revealed, Jayson’s locker room. A big table was set up, with a game laid out upon it. As Lara just spoke, she threw dice down upon the table, them rolling across and stopping in the middle. However, Jayson would have to interrupt…

“What’s ‘initiative’?”

“It says which order we attack in”

Sora would say in a less than enthusiastic tone; it was obvious!

“I punch the initiative”

Jayson would say, punching his right fist into the palm of his hand with a cheeky grin upon his face.

“What’s going on? I wasn’t paying attention…”

That was the voice of Calvin, sat back on a chair, leaning back with his feet propped up on the table with his hands resting on the back of his head.

“Lara… why don’t you start over?”

Lara was glad to continue.

“Ahem! Welcome fine ladies, to your first session of the most COOLEST game in the world; FACES & BADASSES! …as your badass master, I will be spinning today’s tale of fantasy and –“

WAIT!

An interruption by Calvin, again.

“Why the hell are we playing this kids game?”

“Oh, you know, maybe because; SHUT THE HELL UP CALVIN!

A snappy response, met with another seconds later.

“…LARA! She’s right though, shut up…”

Deep breath, Lara continued.

“While there is no FWA show going on today, I though we could play a little game. Now… pick your characters. You gots the Immortal, the Uber-Face, the Diva…”

“Diva! Dibs!”

Again, it was Jayson interrupting, leaning forward to take hold of the Siren game piece, stroking the plastic hair of the figurine.

“My Diva's name is Jay, and sheeeeeeeeeeee’s the prettiest”

“Lara, why don’t we just start now and figure that out later?”

“Come on girl, you know we got to wait for Tyler before we start”

Calvin, Jayson and Sora all looked at one another. It seems Lara was unaware that Tyler Moore had died… one of them probably should of informed her. Now was good a time as any, as Lara’s BFF; Sora would try to break the news in the subtlest way possible.

“Lara, Tyler’s… you know… Tyler’s not coming, right? He’s not here… anymore.”

“Yeah, he’s probably runnin’ late or something. We’ll just start now, so! Like I said, ROLL FOR INITIATIVE SUCKAS!

Lara would say once again, throwing dice across the table.

SirPaulBurchill_zps0434c1b2.png

I haven't re-apped my Caw, and I am not talking about Lara! For those of you who say that Paul Burchill may aswell be a caw is slightly correct, but statements like this are based on nothing less than jealousy. I don't blame you, Paul Burchill is a wise guy and everyone wants to be him. But, although you cannot be him, there is a nice consolation prize, you can all follow him. It's quite the journey that Paul Burchill will be taking in the next couple of months, hopefully weeks. Sir Paul is going to win his qualifier on Friday. Paul Burchill is going to win the American Prodigy. Paul Burchill is going to win the FWA Championship. Just like that. Paul was watching Uruguay vs Brazil,. having just got out of the shower. I will take this opportunity to app as Lara.

Big boy | Prestigious

So Prestigious are back from Bullseye. Wait a second how did the two of them appear on an 80's gameshow with the prizes being crazy things. How did they even get through to the final with Aaron Starr being a moron and Mr. Smiley not saying anything? Now now let's not think about anything like that, that would just spoil the illusion and instead let's just have the two of them back in the lounge, Aaron Starr back to playing games like nothing actually happened with Mr. Smiley in the background, reading his book with his Bully trophy next to his side. Isn't this something that was supposed to be denied from reality? Well screw off, Mr. Smiley doesn't care about reality. He has his own reality. Don't smile but be called Smiley. Lad.

Spartacus.

Andy did not say that I was added yet, so this may be illegal and I might get banned forever. Oh dear, fu.Today has been a good day for Spartacus, one of the best. Firstly, Spartacus cat did not do one poo in the house all day, and that's a new world record. Well done Spartacus cat. Second, FWA now has a new location. Although still in cowboy gangster filled Las Vegas, the arenas said new location is in a lot more nicer area. Spartacus explored the near by town earlier today and did not get mugged once. Another new world record. Two factors that have equaled a grand day, however two factors that are nothing compared to the following. The third, and final reason as to why this has been nearly the best day ever is as follows. Spartacus has been nominated for a wee man award! It may be Kirk Douglas' picture, but that don't even matter, nothing can cease Spartacus' happiness. Once finding the new location. Something he tried to do on his own bless him, but sadly Spartacus got lost several times. He used his mighty warrior brain mind you, and followed a big lorry full of potatoes. The lorry did not state that it were on it's way toward the arena, but it had to be 'cause only one man needs that many potatoes. As a result, Spartacus is as of right now within the new arena, and its ever so nice. Shiny walls, sparkling floors, wee smell free rest rooms and lovely doors. It is a sight to be desired. Once inside, Spartacus first decides to go and give the ring and stage area a look, to see if it's as nice as the old one. However, Spartacus soon changes his mind. If he hopes to win this Wee-man award, he must talk to the awarding body that awards awards. He must bribe them and ensure victory! Something he will attempt to do right now, however Wee-man's a hard man to find.

2rnxzlg.jpg

With a new thread, comes a new header! Shawn Hunter had been hanging around most of the day; taking a day off from the gym and have a day dedicated to rest and relaxation. Based on what transpired on Electrification's main event match featuring himself and Marcus, which ended in a no contest, Hunter was eager to find out what management's say was going to be in this situation. Shawn had been assuming that if there is a decision that has been, it won't be revealed until the next episode of Smash!n. Moreover, he was also eager to see the match card for said show, hoping that he would be scheduled for action in order to make-up for what would have been a loss for him this past Monday. The day had been long and boring, much like the conversation that the FWA champion "Handsome" Eric and Gabriel Gospel had engaged in as Shawn Hunter eavesdropped whilst roaming around the backstage area. He didn't listen to everything that was said, but for the most part, they were saying nothing different than they typically say; all the while hyping each other up and giving one another compliments about how "superior" they are. They might as well suck each other's dick for God's sake...

TBC: Anyone!

Sir Paul Burchill sat in his chair that faced the flat screen in his locker room. He was still watching Brazil vs Uruguay, and as he watched, he sighed. Whats with all this hype about Neymar? I mean, yeah he is a good player, but the media ride his dick a little too much. Oh it's 2-1. I shouldnt have went for food. Who scored? Oh well. Paul Burchill got out of his seat and opened the fridge. He looked into the fridge, and it was pretty much empty. He had some Hershey's chocolate and that was it. Damn, he needs to do a grocery shop. Not even any water!?

Team Victory | That Way Lies Victory

Handsome Eric is superior, that is all. So anyways, the Team Victory members, the "Ice Dagger" Robert Gareth and the "Prince" Jerry Oliver are right now at their fancy hotel suite not doing much of anything really. They are just watching some boring television on a random network. Yawn. Not how a Prince should be spend spending his days but whatever. Jerry Oliver suddenly gets the idea to get out some ice cream to eat on. Robert Gareth agrees with the notion so wah-la, they are right now both eating ice cream while watching television. Jerry Oliver, being an idiot, eats icecream so fast that he gets brainfreeze pretty soon. Jerry Oliver then complains and coughs while Robert Gareth just shrugs in indifference.

Sir Paul needs water. Yeah, the has taps in his locker room, but why would he drink tap water like a peasant. In fact, why drink tap water at all. Africans strive to get the stuff, and it is quite frankly sometimes shit. A nice aquafina will do the trick I think. Paul Burchill stands up, turns the television off now that the match had finished and he grabbed his keys, locking his locker room behind him. He began to roam the hallways looking for a vending machine. He should really go back to training for the time being however, but he really cannot be bothered. Maybe he will have some food first. Decisions decisions. By the way, no word of a lie, I just ate some Potato Croquets.

Rank me | Gabriel Gospel

He's going home, he's going home, he's going. Gospel's going home. Yes Gabriel Gospel is on the way home right now, he's heading off to go and get some sleep so he can rest up. Gabriel Gospel has had a good chat with Eric today so that's a day well spent, now it's time to go and refresh himself. He is unaware if he is going to be involved a few days from now on the next show but all he does know is that he should be included. And the reason he should be is because he is Gabriel Gospel, The Messiah, the biggest star this company has got. He is a big man, an important man, a superstar and every show that lacks his presence is a show lacking in quality. The booking staff would be fools not to include him. So now to rest.

Whilst eating those potato croquets, I think I ate some uncooked chicken, and I burnt myself on the oven. Sir Paul had finally reached the vending machine, and he looked at the price of water. $1!? Are you serious. It was only 80 cents the last time he used it. And that is unfortunately the only change he had in his pocket. 3 quarters and a nickel. So he couldn;t get water this time... or could he? Paul looked around and he began to violently rock the machine, getting himself his desired bottle of water and all acquiring a packet of Peanut M&Ms. Wait why were these in the same vending machine? Silly america. Paul untwisted the cap and he took a gulp. It really quenched his thirst. He opened the bag of M&Ms and he shoveled them into his mouth by the handful. Omnomnom.

Well, that was that done with. I debated a Lara post, but not right now. Her other owner can do that. Anyway, Paul was roaming the halsl looking for things to do. He could talk to someone, but everyone in this company was not worthy of being addressed by Paul Burchill. Paul couldn't wait until he was officially a part of this American Prodigy match up, so he could take part in 3 on 3 tag matches which would inevitably happen. Of course, I am being sarcastic. Why would Paul want to be part of the inevitable 3 man team of Team Victory and Paul Burchill? Exactly, he wouldn't. Jerry Oliver disgraces his country, and Robert Gareth just allows him to do so. Just as bad as eachother. And then we have a guy who would be better suited to being an extra in a 300 film - Spartacus, not Daniel Bryan, and then we have a German or Austrian. Paul Burchill would beat him, because English beat Nazis all the time.

HandsomeEric_zps9ac80760.png

Well, I have now found my image header. I missed it, I will keep using it until the end of time maybe. So anyways, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert are having lunch as well. They are right now having subway sandwiches which they have gotten from Subway on the way home. Subway Sandwiches are so good, so filling, so... very good indeed. Handsome Eric can't get enough of those. So anyways, after that, it's time for the guys to go back to watching television. Handsome Eric still believes he is all in the clear because there are no number one contenders to the world title and they are all as bad as each other. Marcus outwrestled Shawn Hunter, who made a big deal about all the buzz and proclaimed to Eric he would take the title. Geeze, that is another case of Shawn Hunter hyping himself to the moon but failing to live up to any of it. Gabriel Gospel is right, Hunter is a midcarder who is trying to push above his own weight. Marcus is too. So anyways, back to watching television.

I need to get on the Xbox because my mother is watching Big Brother. Sir Paul Burchill, as I keep forgettign to call him was still roaming the halls. He had ended up at the lobby, and was still feeling a little peckish despite munching on some M&Ms. What now then? Well the in arena Pizza stand! Of course. Paul gets free pizza because Gianni, the owner is intimidated by him. Paul grabs a big greasy slice of pepperoni, and then he finishes off his bottle of water. Nice. A loud burp came from Britain favourite son, and then, he went on his way back to his locker room, taking quite the scenic route, which FYI, was passed the Diva's locker room so he could hopefully get an eyeful. Also, my stomach feels awful. That chicken from before mustn't have been cooked right.

Archived