FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

marcusheader.png

I actually like the name Limit Infinite. I also very interested to learn that the sky is blue and some maths. Shame I didn't know that when I did 1 week of A-Level Maths before quitting. Anyway... as already said, It's Sunday today. Electrification is tomorrow night but as of yet there's no card for it. There's still slots open for the scramble match, so maybe we'll see who qualifies on the show? Will Marcus be in action? No one knows! Well management do but eh. We'll all find out when management put it up, so hurry up with however you choose matches! Marcus reckons they put faces of all the superstars up on the wall and then throw darts at them. Whoever they hit, fight. If so, Marcus wants a go, it seems fun!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trouble in muffinland | Gabriel Gospel

You know what doesn't help my posting? When my refresh button decides to pretend it's refreshed the page but really it's doing nothing while posts wait for me to reply after. Damn it reply button do you even want to know wat Gabriel Gospel is doing today!? Because you're about to get told. Gabriel Gospel, The Messiah himself, is roaming about in the halls somewhere with a cup of coffee in his hand and a phone in the other. Some men do not have the ability to balance a cup of the hot stuff while tapping away on their phone but Gospel is a pro so it is a task he can easily manage to do. He's taking a look to see if anything is happening on FWA.com and outside drunk Aaron videos and stuff about women, nope, nothing. Well then that's dull. Not that anyone has anything interesting to say around here. Damn cretins.

D A N I E LB R Y A N

Another lame Sunday at is, and as such, Daniel will only be looking to not only kill, but also make good use of his time, by training and practicing for a potential match tomorrow night. He doesn't feel like doing anything better today so might as well. Hopefully, there's a card sooner rather than later because Daniel really wants to show the world that he is still more than relevant and better than Jayson in every field.

Nice to P you | Prestigious

Aaron Starr and Mr. Smiley, not heard from them today. Not even in the middle of the night in front of a camera after a few drinks with the filters turned off. Aaron still can't believe that that ended up on FWA.com. He's lucky that Smiley was there to distract him and to pull him away in the end or who knows what he could have done. He may have shown some nipple for the camera, oh the shame. So anyway Aaron is not drunk at the moment and instead he and the Smiles are in the lounge area doing some of that lounging which they do on their days off. The two are hoping for a card to splice up the day so Aaron can see if the P was found yet, and until then gaming. So yeah, the day is on.

Guys, I've decided to officially close FWA. The decision stems from my workload increasing as a result of which, I've grown lazy with this, and I want to fully concentrate on my coursework for the time being. So thank you to all who have RP'ed here, past and present, for making FWA last as much and as long as you guys have. I MAY decide to re-open it one day, but only if I can devote proper time to it. Till then, thank you once again! :)

Well, it was a great run Andy, I think I speak on behalf of everyone here. I enjoyed this RPG very much and I wished this could have kept on going.

Anyways, thanks Andy for the RPG, thanks for everyone who made this fun and kept this place active, thanks for the creative team for putting on these great shows with their hard work. It was a blast.

Closing via request

Also for anyone who cares, the promo me and Marcus did for Monday's show.

As we come back from the commercial break, we're shown to be in a backstage area. The camera would pan through, eventually showing the duo of Marcus and AJ Lee, who appear to be in mid conversation. Both are wearing casual clothing, Marcus wearing a pair of Jeans as well as a Marcus "Boltonian" T-Shirt. As for AJ, she was wearing a "Love bites" T-Shirt as well as Jean shorts she usually uses in the WWE. AJ and Marcus would be stood very close to each other and seemed to be enjoying each other's company. Neither of them noticed the camera guy walking close to them, showing they were quite absorbed into their conversation. We're then able to hear what they're saying.

Marcus | Boltonian

"And yeah as I said, times are becoming quite exciting for us, you number one contender for the Women's Championship, me being involved in the championship scramble World title match and clearly more important, us becoming an official couple. I know people are very jealous of that and they will of course be even more jealous once I come out as world champion and you walks out as women's champion!"

AJ Lee | Geek Goddess

"Oh yeah, I know all about that jealously, I have quite the few friends who are big fans of you and are pretty jealous that it's me in this position and not them. I also have no doubt that Sora - as well as every other diva - is jealous as well".

Marcus | Boltonian

"Well that would be a little farfetched - and not the Pokemon - but I'm sure she will be jealous once you walk out as champion. We don't need a champion like her representing the divas, what her and her monkey's did to you was disgusting. I'm glad you're okay though, I was worried you wouldn't be for a while".

AJ Lee | Geek Goddess

"I wasn't worried, it would take more than that to take me out! I'll deal with them no problem! Just like you will deal with Gospel, Eric and whoever else qualifies for the title match".

Marcus | Boltonian

"Yeah, that's for certain. Eric and Gospel stand no chance..."

Well, the inevitable was going to happen. Handsome Eric has then appeared on the camera and thus interrupting the talk between Marcus and AJ Lee. Handsome Eric is right now wearing a charcoal business suit with a white dress shirt and a pink necktie. Handsome Eric isn't really amused with this conversation. Handsome Eric didn't take kindly at all when Marcus said Handsome Eric has no chance and the implications that Marcus will be the winner. Without further to do, Handsome Eric then speaks with a face palm gesture to start it all off. But little does Marcus know, Handsome Eric is up to something

Handsome Eric | Yours Truly

"Really? Really? Really Marcus? You think I have no chance for the Championship Scramble match at Limit Infinite? Well, we are all entitled to have our own delusions and fantasies but really Marcus, your takes the cake by far. To say I have no chance is complete and utter rubbish, that is something that you would know Marcus, considering that you are complete and utter rubbish."

Handsome Eric then takes a glancing look at his girlfriend AJ Lee for a brief second

"So is that STD ridden whore you are with."

Cheat shots fired everywhere from the Handsome One himself. Handsome Eric then put a very smug smile on his face. Handsome Eric then turns his attention to Marcus once more

"The fact and the matter of this is Marcus, you are nothing to me. You are worthless trash. You were always worthless trash, you could never get the title off of me no matter how many times you were handed shots. I beat you every time for the big one. What makes you think that you have a chance of winning at Limit Infinite? Better question is, why do you have the nerve to proclaim yourself the winner so soon? The winner of that match is acctually going to be me, the great Handsome Eric. I am going to win the championship scramble and I am going to be the first two time FWA World Champion. My title loss at Summer Slaughter was merely a setback. Once I regain the world title that is rightfully mine, then things will resume the way they were meant to be. I am the best this company has to offer, and I will prove it at the PPV."

Handsome Eric then gets this one more statement in his reply

"You aren't in the same league as me. I am in a league of my own, above you in every way. You should give up your pathetic pipedream of winning the world title at Limit Infinite and save yourself the agony of embarrassing yourself in front of the whole wrestling world. You will never win the world title here. You simply aren't good enough. It's a shame. You keep hoping, but in the end, it means nothing because you can't measure up. It's almost sad...

Handsome Eric then chuckles and then Eric nods in approval of his own words. It's so fun to demean Marcus in front of the whole viewing world. Now it's time for Marcus to get his reply in. Handsome Eric awaits whatever it is.

Marcus | Boltonian

"STD ridden whore? Last I checked, I wasn't with Sunshine. I heard about those tests she had, I never knew one person could have so many at once! You should probably get yourself checked too but then again maybe you don't need to. We all know that you are just pretending to go out with Sunshine to convince people you're not gay. We all know you're gay man, follow in the foot steps of your new idol Darren Young and become the second known homosexual wrestler in professional wresting. We'd already know, it would just be the confirmation of it."

AJ Lee | Geek Goddess

"Thanks for defending me and but isn't there other things you should be responding too? His little dig at the beginning there really didn't bother me. Eric, Marcus doesn't even need to respond to those, I mean I know he can win, he knows it, the fans know it, Paul the camera guy knows it... isn't that right, Paul?"

Paul | The Camera Guy

"No comment".

Marcus | Boltonian

"Aha, who's sticking up for who now aye? Seems the tables have turned there! Not that I mind though, feel free to do it any time. Wait, why was there even a camera guy recording our conversation...?"

AJ Lee | Geek Goddess

"Good question actually... why were you recording it?"

They would turn to the camera.

Paul | The Camera Guy

"Isn't there someone you should be talking to right now..."

Marcus | Boltonian

"Yeah he's right, enough fourth wall breaking for now. Sorry Mike!"

Marcus would turn back to Eric who didn't really seem pleased he was being made to wait for an answer there.

Marcus | Boltonian

"What makes me think I can win? Well so far I'm the only one in the match with championship scramble experience - unless you and or Gospel have had some without me knowing? In addition to that, I actually won the scramble match I was in. Good times that was. Now I know I'll go in as an underdog but I'll take that, will just make a victory that much more sweet. I predicted you would lose the title so my next prediction will happen too! I could've made it something like "I predict Eric will get fired" but I'll stick with me winning the world title at Limit Infinite. Seems like a plan to me, what about you AJ?"

AJ Lee | Geek Goddess

"Yep, seems like a good plan".

Marcus | Boltonian

"I thought so. What else did you say? Right you said I should give up my dream of winning the world title because I'll just embaress myself. That does sound pretty reasonable..."

AJ Lee | Geek Goddess

"Don't!"

Marcus | Boltonian

"But I like being stubborn. No. I will realise that dream whether you like it or not. One dream that has already happened is being with AJ and the next dream - winning the world title - will be just as sweet."

AJ Lee | Geek Goddess

"Aww..."

Handsome Eric would have to admit, he did chuckle at most of Marcus' response. Seriously, that Darren Young being gay thing? Jabs at Sunshine? And they thought that Handsome Eric stooped to various lows. So anyways, Handsome Eric's plan for Marcus is still in place, now all he needs do is keep talking. Handsome Eric then replies to AJ. Handsome Eric looks at AJ as he makes his first response with the smile on, as smug as ever

"Hate to interrupt this little lovefest, but AJ, how about you go away? Because right now a great man is talking to the resident limey filth and village idiot."

Yep. Handsome just did that, now Handsome Eric turns his attention to Marcus. Handsome Eric starts responding to Marcus' statement.

"Really Marcus? Is that the best reasoning you can come up? That's how you are going to win? You think that some trivial experience is going to be good enough to win the title? At the pay-per-view, you are facing at least two people who are way above you in terms of talent and skill. Your "experience" isn't going to matter in the least. In the end, it will the most skilled and the smartest competitor who is going to win. It will be me, yours truly, Handsomer Eric who will win and take back what is rightfully his. If you think experience means anything, explain why you haven't been able to get the world title off of me after all those tries? I am still a rookie and you have been around the block much longer then I. The reason you lose to me is because I am simply better then you. I will win at Limit Infinite because I still am better then you!"

Handsome Eric and Marcus then get closer to each other and start having a stare-down with each other, with AJ Lee watching this close to Marcus' side. There is nothing but beef between Handsome Eric and Marcus and it continues. But suddenly, Team Victory then makes it's appearance at last. It's Robert Gareth and Jerry Oliver coming out from behind Marcus and delivering cheap-shots all over, with Marcus being none-the-wiser the whole time. Marcus tries to fight back, but he was overwhelmed by the Prince and the Ice Dagger's sneak attack. Marcus is on the ground with Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth pummeling Marcus with kicks with Handsome Eric standing where he was enjoying this unfold and AJ Lee screaming for Team Victory to stop the assault, but not working.

Jerry Oliver and Robert Gareth then get Marcus to his feet and then proceeds to drive Marcus' head through the concrete walls that are backstage. Yep, Marcus' head was driven through the wall with plenty of momentum. Jerry Oliver and Handsome Eric are looking over Marcus' downed body, both smirking with Robert Gareth crossing his arms. AJ Lee then comforts Marcus while crying out for help. Handsome Eric then lowers down and then makes a one-liner to Marcus

"First Rule: I rule."

With Eric is pleased with the damage that Eric's Quintessence allies have done to Marcus, Handsome Eric, Jerry Oliver, and Robert Gareth then leave the scene with AJ Lee comforting Marcus while medical professionals and security arrive on the scene. After a few more seconds, the camera then fades to black and we now head in to a commercial break. Today, Handsome Eric has performed a cowardly and unprovoked assault on Marcus and the damage was done to Marcus. All for the pleasure for Handsome Eric himself, who was content to have his minions do all the dirty work.

Archived