• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The UW pic on the cover is this one

NZRBN2o.jpg

IF the game model's attire is actually that one then no WM6 UM

That would actually be freakin' sweet, because that was his attire in the NES game WWF WrestleMania Challenge. Double nostalgia points for me.

If it's theme is past WWE/World Champions, Bret Hart will be in. I also see included Andre The Giant, Sgt Slaughter and Ric Flair. Maybe we will get guys like Yokozuna, Diesel, Sycho Sid, Eddie Guerrero and Batista.

I don't think the theme is that specific,Simply top legends from all eras..Which is more than fine with me,I'd like people like Razor Ramon&Piper and neither were WWF or World Champions!

The thing is with the WM6 attire is that it is somewhat editable with Superstar threads. If they give us one of his airbrushed attires then we are stuck with it, similar to Ryback in WWE 13 and RVD in SVR 2011.

If only we could have multiple attires. Would love to have the WM7 attire but it would look out of place unless you a facing Randy Savage.

There's one problem with The Shield, if they split up during this game or and we all probably will split The Shield up, their attires will be very annoying :lol:

I have a feeling they will be along with Fandango will be DLC because people will want them. Bit like Ryback last year, and they will make more money out of us. With abit of luck we might get Axel and RVD, I really hope we do.

Doesn't Hogan have a contract with the WWE for them to use his image or something signed it in like 06/07 and was a very long contract like 10 years? We might get him.

Hogans deal is that although he is in tna he can make outside licensing deals. He has no current deal with wwe, but like in all stars 2k could sign him for 2k14.

Shield i think are too popular to be dlc since their debut was well ahead if this games release. I do have a feeling fandango will end up dlc.

Ryback was dlc last year i believe more so bc of when he debuted and not necessarily to make more money off dlc.

For "legends" I can see:

SCSA

The Rock

Foley (any gimmick)

Hogan (long shot)

Ultimate Warrior

Roddy Piper

Mr. Perfect (?)

Jimmy Snuka (?)

Jake The Snake (?)

Bret Hart

Ric Flair

Macho Man

Shawn Michaels

Edge

Eddie Guerrero

Sanmartino

JBL

I wish Sammartino was pre order bonus and not Warrior as I would never use Sammartino

Amazon.com says Bruno is a pre-order

You know what I have a disdain for more then DLC to begin with, Pre-Order DLC; do companies really believe they are getting more customers to buy more copies of the game by putting more then one worth while Pre-Order package out?

I wish Sammartino was pre order bonus and not Warrior as I would never use Sammartino

You know what I have a disdain for more then DLC to begin with, Pre-Order DLC; do companies really believe they are getting more customers to buy more copies of the game by putting more then one worth while Pre-Order package out?

Pre-orders are just early access and not actual exclusives,They always end up becoming available for everyone soon after,Being free by pre-order is the only exclusive and even then they sometimes end being free too

Amazon says featuring the rock and bruno sammartino. Where does it say bruno is a pre order?

I thought it did my bad,But there were rumors about him being a pre-order before Amazon mentioned him

Pre-orders are just early access and not actual exclusives,They always end up becoming available for everyone soon after,Being free by pre-order is the only exclusive and even then they sometimes end being free too

i hate to say it but its not always the case .. i never had ddp and he was pre-order last year .

i hate to say it but its not always the case .. i never had ddp and he was pre-order last year .

He was fan axxess exclusive,kinda different from pre-order

Amazon says featuring the rock and bruno sammartino. Where does it say bruno is a pre order?
I thought it did my bad,But there were rumors about him being a pre-order before Amazon mentioned him

I sure thought he would be. I would have bet money on it.

oh yeah my bad i dont know i couldnt stop thinking about ddp XD yeah u right ! i think rock was the pre-order wasnt he ?

oh yeah my bad i dont know i couldnt stop thinking about ddp XD yeah u right ! i think rock was the pre-order wasnt he ?

No, Mike Tyson was. I believe, at least in 13, both versions of rock were available in the vanilla game.

Archived