• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing is, you know they're going to remove his entrance from the base game only to re-add it with the DLC. Still, it would be nice to actually have his moves in the game for the first time since like HCTP.

Yeah, I thought it was strange to have it mo-capped in '12 and him not be in there.

If it's real, he'll have that shitty WM 6 attire though.

Yeah and I'm sick of that attire, he's has so many memorable attires and they always use his WM 6 attire, Why not his WM VII attire vs Savage or His WM VIII when he returned to save Hogan or his survivor series '90 attire vs Rick Rude.

This is one of my favorites

WarriorDibiase_zpsf691f34f.png

SavageWarrior_zps8832c149.jpg

If it's real, he'll have that shitty WM 6 attire though.

Yeah and I'm sick of that attire, he's has so many memorable attires and they always use his WM 6 attire, Why not his WM VII attire vs Savage or His WM VIII when he returned to save Hogan or his survivor series '90 attire vs Rick Rude.

This is one of my favorites

WarriorDibiase_zpsf691f34f.png

SavageWarrior_zps8832c149.jpg

I love those attires, hopefully he'll have his Royal Rumble 91 attire or maybe even his Ultimate Maniacs attire(makes sense seeing as macho is there too) Just saying

Got to say not a fan of him or Hogan. Love Savage

I was only a fan of Warrior as a kid and so don't care much about him now But I am glad he's in cause he's a fan favorite that fans have been begging for years to be put in and so he's a fresh new legend who's never been in the franchise,I sometimes create or download him and so it's cool I now save time&a CAW spot.

He's perfect for my legend brand in universe,I may play as him once in a while

Pretty neat if it's legit. Not exactly the bonus that makes me want to run out and pre order it asap but it's a step up from Mike Tyson.

On a related note, how awesome would it be if Hogan made it in and had a Hollywood alt?

I really hope we can edit every single logo and part of Warrior's attire!

Knowing the guys that are still working on the game, we will be able to edit everything, except something like his tassels or if he has the pain on his chest. There's always something these *Censored*-nuts leave in that ruins the attire editing.

If this game is about former WWE/World champions, Warrior should have an attire for when he WAS champion, not when he WON the title. I too am sick of the WM6 attire because as soon as I see it's like 'his Hogan match attire' and nothing else.

Also, I really hope Hogan is in. If he had nWo and 2002 attires as alts, that would be awesome to an alarming degree.

Pre-Order, damn it! Oh wait, wasn't Mike Tyson and CM Punk's Ice Cream Bar T-Shirt Pre-Order last year? Then it won't be a problem for me, because here in Finland they were selling the pre-order copies in stores. 8-)
I'll be using him for sure!

Archived