I have no doubt that the Sheild will make it this year, will look forward to playing as them. Same with Fandango as he was at WrestleMania so I reckon he's well within the cutoff point. Pretty sure we won't see Tyson Kidd, Ezekiel Jackson or Evan Bourne (dammit) but considering that we've got guys like Macho Man, HBK and Stone Cold in there, I'm certain we're in for some big name legends like Hogan (maybe), Ultimate Warrior, Eddie Guerrero, just to name a few.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd just like for Macho Man to have the WWE 12 outfit as alternate attire, with the catch being that I also want to be able to use superstar threads on entrance attire.

Yeah, the cowboy hat & tassels is the iconic Macho Man for me.

I'd like for some to have alternate attires from WWE'13 or other games that can remain alts,So like..

CM Punk-BITW shirt with wrestling attire

HBK-Hearts tights

Randy Savage-WWE'12 attire

Stone Cold-Shirt&shorts

Etc.

I agree. They've done it before with 09. There were some downloadble attires from 08, but I think they were Ps3 exclusive or something... I remember MVP and Edge had them.... screw exclusive content. even if it is on the console I have.

JTG is a 6 year veteran damn it and the flyiest motha*censored*a there is.

If WWE 2K14 wants to be big then they better put the Sofa King Fly Kid on the roster.

Nobody want that.

*Censored*.

:D

He'll beat your ass.........and still your girl....

:lol:

JTG is a 6 year veteran damn it and the flyiest motha*censored*a there is.

If WWE 2K14 wants to be big then they better put the Sofa King Fly Kid on the roster.

Nobody want that.

*Censored*.

:D

He'll beat your ass.........and still your girl....

:lol:

CHEA!

Lmao.

They will be on the disc.

Their Entrances will probably be just like Sandman's, R-Truth's and Edge & Christians. They'll come out in the same corner.

Sad but true but, It would be cool if Roman, came out that corner. And Dean and Seth came out of another corner.

Their Entrances will probably be just like Sandman's, R-Truth's and Edge & Christians. They'll come out in the same corner.

Sad but true but, It would be cool if Roman, came out that corner. And Dean and Seth came out of another corner.

People would be bitching that it's not accurate since they come out together in real life,Could be cool But I can already imagine"when did they ever come out separately like that?"posts

People would be bitching that it's not accurate since they come out together in real life,Could be cool But I can already imagine"when did they ever come out separately like that?"posts

Lol they didn't start coming out together like that I until recently

I'd just like for Macho Man to have the WWE 12 outfit as alternate attire, with the catch being that I also want to be able to use superstar threads on entrance attire.

Yeah, the cowboy hat & tassels is the iconic Macho Man for me.

That was a cool attire, but not being able to edit the entrance gear in threads really killed the possibilities, like making his attire red, white and black for the wolfpack gear but him still coming out with the same damn jacket and hat. At least with this new attire we will be able to make a ton of different looks from his earlier days in WWF. I already got a few in mind; Macho King purple attire and Mega Powers attire.

Maybe theres hope for Goldberg after all. I just read WWE is releasing a Goldberg dvd October 8

Goldberg confirmed on twitter in February that he has no involvement whatsoever with the dvd or WWE. He appears to still be offended the WWE made a low offer to him to sign a legends deal. Any one on WWE's crap list tend to be held out of games, toys, merchandise. Which is a shame too because as much as a dvd of his matches will be cool a documentary and interview of the man himself would have been epic.

...besides they were mad at savage all those years. kept him out of games, toys, etc yet they made a dvd of his career also in the same format the goldberg one is being made.

AJ Lee
Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Big E Langston
Big Show
Bo Dallas
Booker T
Brad Maddox
Brie Bella
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
Cameron
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIentyre
Edge
Epico
Fandango
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
JBL
Jerry Lawler
Jey Uso
Jim Ross
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kaitlyn
Kane
Kane
Layla
Mark Henry
Michael Cole
Mr. McMahon
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Paul Heyman (manager)
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Randy Savage
Rey Mysterio
Ricardo Rodriguez (manager)
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Santino Marella
Seth Rollins
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Stone Cold
Tamina
Ted Dibiase
Tensai
The Great Khali
The Miz
The Rock
Titus O'Neil
Triple H
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder
Zeb Colter (manager)

Depending on the role of legends or previous WWE Superstars...

Animal
Billy Gunn
Bret Hart
Hawk
Kevin Nash
Mick Foley/Cactus Jack/Ect
Road Dogg
X-Pac

I expect more of the lower card guys like DiBiase, Hunico, Primo and Epico won't make it this year. I just hope Tyson Kidd makes the cut. He was a lot of fun to play as in past games and he did get a bit more exposure in the summer of 2012. They need to bring Regal back too and with the Regal Stretch. Wouldn't mind seeing current New Age Outlaws either.

A cool way. IMO, to do the roster reveal would be starting soon every monday on raw several in game wrestlers are revealed. Enteance and finisher mixed with some actual footage of the star performing the move.

Good idea, won't happen though, at this stage, the roster is still being worked on as we speak.

Roster is finalized by early may like every year

A cool way. IMO, to do the roster reveal would be starting soon every monday on raw several in game wrestlers are revealed. Enteance and finisher mixed with some actual footage of the star performing the move.

Good idea, won't happen though, at this stage, the roster is still being worked on as we speak.

I know that, I meant that the game designers & artists are working on the models as we speak.

I know that, I meant that the game designers & artists are working on the models as we speak.

Oh my bad i misunderstood.

What I would like is, if they intend to put three of the same people in i.e. Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Triple H '99 and current Triple H, why oh why cant they just have 1 slot for him, 3 attires for each era, and low and behold... attire specific entrances!! what I mean by this is if you select The Blueblood Hunter Hearst Helmsley he comes out all regal and with the music... but if you select today's COO Triple H he comes out all badass 'Time to play the game... Vocare ad Regnum!!' does anyone get this and could Take-Two/2K make something like this work?

Archived