Discus the WWE 2k14 Roster here. If the mods feel that one of them has to be the OP, then this topic can be closed. Also, if anyone spots something official that confirms someone, then drop me PM then I'll add them to the topic.

Officially Confirmed:

Randy Savage
Shawn Michaels
Stone Cold Steve Austin
John Cena
Ryback
The Rock
Dolph Ziggler
Ultimate Warrior (Pre-Order Bonus)
Undertaker (Circa 2000 & Present day)
JBL
Andre The Giant
HOLLYWOOD HULK *censored*ING HOGAN! :dance:
Hulk Hogan 80's

Unofficially Confirmed via custom cover contest:

AJ Lee
Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Bella Twins
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
Jerry Lawler
Jinder Mahal
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Mark Henry
Michael Cole
The Miz
Natalya
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marrella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Tensai
The Great Khali
Triple H
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder

Sorta Confirmed due to their pics being on 2k's Offical website:
Big E Langston
Bo Dallas
Brad Maddox

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ Lee
Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Bella Twins
Big E Langston
Big Show
Bo Dallas
Brad Maddox
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
Jerry Lawler
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Mark Henry
Michael Cole
Natalya
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Randy Savage
Rey Mysterio
Ryback
Santino Marrella
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Tensai
The Great Khali
The Miz
The Rock
The Undertaker
Triple H
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder
That seems like a good roster already, specially with Brad Maddox; Add Bruno Sammartino to that list and possible Bob Backlund as well.

The 2k14 cover contest list has 50 wrestlers. Excluding Randy Savage. There will be atleast 50 more.

That's 100 altogether; could they actually top WWE'13's Roster?

If they do they are going to need to stack it with something big for the non casual fans.

I don't like that Randy Savage is on the roster unless there are 20 or more legends from the Golden Era in it. Randy Savage is one of my all time favorites but what is the point of having him in the game if he is just among the mix of current superstars and Legends from a different era such as Austin, Rock, HBK instead of legends like Hogan, Warrior, Andre etc that make more sense for him being in the game.

Shield will definitely be in, Fandango will be in either DLC or the main game, I'm sure of it.

One thing that confused me though.....Slater and Mahal are on there.....but McIntyre isn't? THat doesn't make sense...

And shame Kidd isn't there, not too surprised, but he had some good moments in 2012 that made me think he could make it.

Shield will definitely be in, Fandango will be in either DLC or the main game, I'm sure of it.

One thing that confused me though.....Slater and Mahal are on there.....but McIntyre isn't? THat doesn't make sense...

And shame Kidd isn't there, not too surprised, but he had some good moments in 2012 that made me think he could make it.

WE'RE A TWO MAN BAAAAAAAAAAANND!!!!

Seriously though, it is weird that they did that. I'm sure Drew will be in the final game though.

WE'RE A TWO MAN BAAAAAAAAAAANND!!!!

Seriously though, it is weird that they did that. I'm sure Drew will be in the final game though.

I have to agree it is soo weird xD

I don't like that Randy Savage is on the roster unless there are 20 or more legends from the Golden Era in it. Randy Savage is one of my all time favorites but what is the point of having him in the game if he is just among the mix of current superstars and Legends from a different era such as Austin, Rock, HBK instead of legends like Hogan, Warrior, Andre etc that make more sense for him being in the game.

Same here, I hope it's not another big roster of current stars & a few main event type legends. That's what turned me off about the trailer because there's 80's Randy Savage, Attitude Era Austin (again) & HBK's last wresting attire that he wore at WM 26. Soon enough I'd say we'll get info on the type game mode that will be in, I just wish it was the Golden Era, as I would like a real Old School Undertaker from the early 90's with Paul Bearer holding the urn.

Same here, I hope it's not another big roster of current stars & a few main event type legends. That's what turned me off about the trailer because there's 80's Randy Savage, Attitude Era Austin (again) & HBK's last wresting attire that he wore at WM 26. Soon enough I'd say we'll get info on the type game mode that will be in, I just wish it was the Golden Era, as I would like a real Old School Undertaker from the early 90's with Paul Bearer holding the urn.

I wouldnt mind a theme where they took every WWE Champion and had that version in the game but a current Shawn in well Id rather it of been 1996 time.

Archived